Bonnie Wright

" The Next Actress we will be reacting to is our Lovely Bonnie Wright" 

Ginny smiled at Her actress who played her while Harry was just staring at awe

" She Looks very pretty" Harry complimented

Ginny didn't know whether to take that as a compliment since it was her actress not her but decided to take it as one " Thank you".

" She-Weasel" Draco commented

" We can stop with the petty talking" Loki stared at Draco's direction " I already Thought I taught you a lesson. There's many more videos that I could share that would be out of your comfort zone".

Draco rolled his eyes and looked in another direction as Loki began to speak.

"Bonnie Francesca Wright was born 17 February 1991making her 30 years old She is an English actress, model, director, and activist. She is best known for her role as Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter Film Series .Born in London , Wright made her professional acting debut in Harry Potter and The Philosopher's stone (2001), portraying the role for ten years until the final film, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows-Part 2. (2011). Following the series, Wright appeared in a string of Independent films , including Before I sleep (2013), the Sea (2013), and After The Dark(2014); the films received mixed reviews. She made her stage debut as the lead inPeter Ustinov's The moment of truth at the Southwark Playhouse in 2013.Wright graduated from University of Arts London in 2012 with a bachelor's degree in filmmaking. She subsequently founded her own production company, BonBonLumiere, and began to produce short films . Her first directorial project was the drama Separate we come, Separate we go (2012), starring David Thewlis , which was released to critical acclaim. She directed Know Thyself (2016), starring Christian Coulson , and Sextant (2016), both of which featured emotion as themes. Wright's three-part series, Phone Calls, premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2017. Her Net worth is $4 million. " Loki Looked at the crowd.

"Scrap Draco's actors net worth ,yours is the smallest Net worth" Ron looked at Ginny which made her slap his forehead.

" I Think personally she has a pretty good net worth since she is mostly being a director and organizing films that's different than most of us" Harry Smiled towards Ginny, Who smiled back.

" I think she is just proving that women can also do Things that men do" Luna made clear that all the ladies one again started clapping for their second actress. Continuously yelling " Feminism"

" Is it Just me constantly noticing Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows -part 2?" Neville asked. People in the crowds agreed with Neville's statement but Loki interrupted their thoughts.

" Anyway I found a video of Bonnie wright. Actually it wasn't as Hard as I thought" Loki prepped up near the stand as she clicked play.

" Bonnie, how did the whole Weasley family feel when they realized that Ginny was the most powerful Weasley?" The Fan asked.

"Bloody Hell" Ron remarked.

"That's so not true" George and Fred yelled at them, being quite annoyed with the statement.

*Bonnie starts Laughing while Rupert makes a funny face while nodding his head*

" Oh well, i didn't think I'd be as powerful If I didn't have them so... um.." Bonnie answers.

" Correct, At least she has the common sense to say that" George continues his rant

" Without us, Ginny is nothing" Fred points out While Ginny rolls her eyes.

" I would say um, It was pretty fun being the youngest Weasley and all - will all the- with all my older brothers" Bonnie pauses " I don't Think - am I the - Is Ginny The most powerful Weasley"

" Finally a real question that I can answer with no doubt, it's a no '' Ron stood boldly.

"Agreed" Fred and George agreed with Ron.

" You guys have never seen my strength how would you know" Ginny mentally Face palmed.

" We could test it out" Fred looked at George who nodded and Looked like they were about to fight before Loki stopped them.

" NOT IN MY THEATER REMEMBER YOU ARE HERE TO REACT NOT TO FIGHT" Loki yelled at them.

"Maybe we could react to a fight" Draco Acknowledged as whispers heard around.

" Idiots" Loki Moved back to her stand.

" I know, This is what I have to go through everyday" Hermione responded before Loki Continued the clip.

"No, No" Rupert answers Her question.

" See I love my actor, he defends me like I'm real to him" Ron smiled, taking a bite of a chicken as Ginny and Hermione rolled her eyes at the same time.

" Bonnie you are the most powerful because none of you guys would have gotten out of the ministry without your reducto curse"

" When did that happen?" Ron questioned.

" It actually is about to happen your 5th year, the current year you were heading to but it stopped you so you could be here" Loki answered casually.

" Cause you Kidnapped us right, I forgot" Ron remembered taking another bite of chicken.

Loki Rolled her eyes under the cloak and went back to finish up the video so she can get her 5 minute break.

" This is true" Bonnie replied

" Yeah, yeah" Rupert replies sarcastically.

" See He still doesn't believe it either way, what a great mate" Ron replied.

" really or it's just really hard for you to accept" Ginny Argued Back.

Loki left to Backstage while They Continued to argue as Fred and George joined in the argument. She sat down preparing for the next reaction " What a Bunch of Idiots'.