Chapter 20

3rd person

The sun coming from the young boys window painted his room. Eventually the warmth of the sun moved towards his small body which was wrapped in a thin blanket. His eyes fluster open and soon he yawn's softly. He rubs his eyes and looks over at his phone. A picture of himself and the boy he loved was still his lock screen.

They were playing around at the beach. Xiao had finally splashed Venti and Xiao had a small but visible smile on his face. That was clearly the number one reason he had chosen that photo. But enough of that. It was roughly 11:25 am in the morning. Venti though he sleeps longer, he woke up quite early today. Reason is it was finally New Years Eve. Which means the festival. He has been debating whether or not he should confess his feelings to Xiao. But thoughts of Xiao rejection frightened him dearly. Though yes Xiao has kissed him at least once, that kiss probably didn't mean anything to himself. And well yes Venti has kissed him on the cheek last night, and of course Xiao didn't look bothered by it. He probably thought that was what friends do.

After laying in bed for a good 10 minutes, listening and thinking through his thoughts he thought it was best he got up and took care of himself for once. The young braided boy got up and strolled towards his bathroom.

He did his business first before hoping into a nice warm shower. He walked out and grabbed a few clothes he thought would be nice for today. A long dress like shirt topped off with a corset and white with gold deigned leggings. He found some nice earrings laying around and placed them on himself. He took a good look at himself before doing his hair. One part of his hair was braided but was wrapped around his head while the other was left alone. Not braided or anything. He felt rather pretty. Which was a first.

Although it does look pretty formal of him to dress up like that, he didn't mind. He felt pretty.

As he admired himself for the first time in a while, a sound came from his phone. Bing! He took his phone from the nightstand and realized he had received a message from Lumine. He quickly opened it and read the message.

Lumine ^O^

- Ven! Okay so the gang and I have decided to go get breakfast. Ik it's a change of plans but are you willing to go? Ps Xiao said he's coming ;)

Ven ^^

-Yeah sure! I just finished getting dressed and I am pretty hungry. Where are we meeting up? Also stop 😐

Lumine ^O^

- Sick! Anyways no I will not stop😏 HELP okay um so we're meeting up at Winds Breakfast Bunch in about 20 minutes so you can meet us there-OR do you want me and Aether to pick you up ;-;

Ven ^^

- Can you guys pick me up? That would be nice 🕺

Lumine ^O^

- Alright! Be there in 10 🏃💨

Venti turned off his phone and sighed. He smiled to himself. He quickly grabbed all the things he needed such as his wallet, phone, charger, earphones, and much more. He found his light brown back laying around and placed his essentials in there. He walked out of his room and raced downstairs.

'I guess I can text someone while I wait for the Twins..' He thought to himself. He flopped down on the couch letting the pillows bury him. He unlocked his phone and scrolled through his contacts until he found the name he was looking for.

Ven :D

-xiaooooo helloooooo
-Xiao pls answer I'm bored :,)

Xiao -_-