pt 17 trip pt 3 plan B

Adams pov

She climbed off of me and we stood back up.

"Fuck" I whispered looking down at my pants.

"What is it?" Y/n asked sweetly.

"Nothing it doesn't matter, let's go" I responded.

"Look you need to stop blowing me off okay? I'm gonna help with whatever you need." She said.

"I don't think you can help" I stated nervously looking down at my pants. She responded with a giggle.

"Hey it's not funny" I lightly chuckled sarcastically.

"Oh but it is." She giggled. " Look I have a plan!"

"Okay" I exclaimed.

"First one uhhh.... think of something that turns you off." She explained.

"Like you grandma's underwear!" She chuckled.

It took a second I was imagining it but mind kept wandering off to when I was massaging y/ns breast.

"Didnt work" I said.

"What? Your grandma's underwear doesn't turn you off" she responded.

"No it does I was just thinking about something else though" I said slightly looking towards direction of her breast.

"Omg okay... hey!... eyes up here!" She stated." Okay ummm... ah-hah!" she picked up a pillow.

"What's that gonna do?" I asked confused.

"Look okay here's plan b." She explained" where gonna walk out of those cupboard doors I'll hold the pillow. You walk really close behind me and then when we get to the floor put the pillow on your lap. And then.... And then... oh! And then I'll lay down on the pillow pretending I'm really tired."

" but what if they see it when we're walking towards them" i stated.

"Oh well I guess"she giggled.

"Just great" I responded.

"Hurry up you guys, you had like an extra two minutes." Averman exclaimed earning a laugh from everyone.

Y/n jumped out of the closet first, I followed close behind her. She waited until I was right behind her and we walked.

"What's the pillow for?" Fulton asked.

"I'm tired" y/n fake yawned. We sat down on the floor successfully where she quickly placed the pillow on my lap before anyone could see and layed down.

"Thank god"I said relaxing and slightly leaning back my hands holding me up.

"Okay let's continue." Y/n spoke." Peter! Truth or dare"

"Dare," he said

"I dare you to go run out and knock on Coachs door! But as loud as you can so we can here it " She exclaimed giggling.

The boy ran out as quickly as he could and knocked on the door so loud it basically busted everyones ear drums.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE" Coach screamed, peter ran inside but forgot to close the door. So coach came stomping in.

"What are you guys doing?" He slightly raised his voice.

"Playing truth or dare!" Charlie said.

"At this time!" Coach stated a bit more calmly. "Off to bed all of you come on"

"Hey umm... y/n Can I walk you to your door" I said shyly.

"Yeah of course Adam" she looked over at coach and he gave her a wink which she rolled her eyes at.