Chapter 8 Part 2: The Outsiders

- - - -ANDREWS CONSTRUCTION- - - -    Sheriff Keller arrives at the location of the construction site

    Sheriff Keller arrives at the location of the construction site

Sheriff Keller: What the hell happened?

Fred: Moose, over there, he caught a couple of guys working over my equipment with a crowbar and then they got the drop on him.

Sheriff Keller: Who were they, vandals?

Fred: Cliff Blossom has made it abundantly clear he would love nothing more than to see this whole project go belly-up.

Sheriff Keller: I doubt that Blossom's gonna hire some thugs to bust up your site and beat up some teenagers.

Archie: Maybe it wasn't him. I mean, this is Serpent territory, right? Maybe it was them. Pissed that they had to leave 'cause of this project.

Scott: Serpents?

Archie: Yeah.

Jughead: When I worked at the drive-in, the Serpents never bugged me.

Sheriff Keller: Did you see any snake tattoos, anything on their jackets?

Moose: It happened pretty fast.

Sheriff Keller: All right, I'll talk to Blossom, but I mean I don't think we'll get anywhere unless we can ID these guys.

Archie: That is such bull. If this was Clifford Blossom asking for help, you would say yes.

Fred: Archie.

Archie: What, Dad? It's true.

Fred: It's also not helping.

Scott is watching all this happen and knows that Sheriff Keller wasn't going to do anything about this. But ,thankfully, he knew someone who will

- - - - RIVERDALE DOCKS- - - -
Later that evening, a Southside Serpent is currently in the middle of a drug deal, with some teenagers at the docks. When suddenly, The Masked Vigilante drops down, the teenagers run in terror, but as the serpent tries to run away he is violently tossed on the ground. When he looks up, he sees The Masked Vigilante standing over him. The Serpent tries to swing at him, but the Vigilante quickly breaks his hand and then grabs him by the mouth and slams him against the opposite wall.

The Masked Vigilante: What do you know about the hit at Andrews Construction?

Serpent: What?