Overreacting

Haru stared down at her half empty plate. "Have I really?.." "Ah!" Sena squealed. "What happened?" She turned to the kitchen were Sena was. "Hold still, I'm gonna get your christmas gift!" she ran towards the stairs. "Oh shoot-" Haru grabbed her backpack and looked through all of its pockets. She forgot the gifts at home.
     "Okay! I got it... I'm so excited omg!!" Sena walked down the stairs, "Ah? What's wrong?" Haru had a slight frown. "Umm, I don't feel well sorry.." "Stop lying. What's wrong?" Sena smirked. "I forgot your gift. I'll go get it now though, I have time." She stood up from her chair. "Slowww down!" Sena placed her hands on her shoulders, "It's fine, just open mine for now!" "No! I know how uncomfortable that makes you. Last year your friends would use my same excuse and then never give you a gift. I'm going to go get it." Haru grabbed Sena's hands off he shoulders. "Haru! Come on! I know you won't do that, just open mine. Geez." She scrunched her eyebrows. "How will you know? What if I left tomorrow and never gave you your gift? Stop being so sure!" "Oh my god. Haruka, why are you overreacting! I don't even need a gift! You staying by me is enough. So stop!" Haru placed her backpack on one of her shoulders, "I'm NOT overreacting, okay?" "It's just a gift! Let's not fight over this okay? It can be replaced." Sena crossed her arms. Haru glared at her, "Replaced? Sure I don't come from a rich family like you, and the gift isn't the most expensive. But it can't just be replaced? Of course you wouldn't understand." "Of course I do?! I've been your bestfriend for years! Why wouldn't I?" "Because rich people like you get whatever you want and can replace whatever you want. I'm done talking right now, let me go home." Haruka walked around Sena and towards the door. "Wow. So that's what you think of me. You really have changed, and maybe not in such a good way anymore!" She shouted to her, though she only heard a shut door in response.
     "What's wrong with her.." Sena walked to the door to lock it. Though there was a little note on the ground with a small box attached to it.