-sorry...-

Lol
I'm gay
And sad
So
Uh
Here
You
Go
I
Guess
:]

Summary: lol

Pronouns: They/Them

Type: idk?? Comfort for mellohi ig 🧍‍♂️

Warnings: self harm addiction, blades, blood
(this might be specific but sh on stomach as well)

Relationship: lovers ig

also since this y/n is already extremely based off of me
small y/n
5' y/n
cause apparently i'm actually 5' tall 🧍‍♂️
i'm also terrified of tall people but y'know
I AM OUT HERE LIVING THOUGH
_______
All you could do was stare. Stare at what you'd done to yourself, as you slowly moved to set the knife down.
You just stared into the mirror in your room.
All you wanted to do was look so pretty, be the perfect person for them.
Eret, Alastair, Al, Your knight in shining armor, your sunshine, your everything.
No matter how much they said that they loved you for how you were, you just couldn't seem to listen. Not to mention, it felt nice to watch the blade press across your torso as blood seeped through it.
You sort of smirked at the thought, and went to pick up the knife again before stopping yourself.
Would he want this though?
He wouldn't want you to suffer though, right...?
would he...?
You stared, before grabbing the band-aids you had set down prior to your relapse. They gave you a weird sense of déjà vu, like you'd seen them before.
I mean, they were just band-aids with all sorts of pride flags on them...
( >:] )
You put the band-aids over the cuts bleeding the most, and rolled your shirt back down. Ignoring it was all you could do for now.
_________
You stood behind Eret's chair, arms wrapped around his neck with your head resting on his.
"Alright chat, i think i'm gonna head to bed! It's been a long night, go to sleep if it's late for you. Drink some water too, of course."
He smiled, waving to his camera. He grabbed your hand with his other, making you wave to the chat.
"Bye!!"
He smiled, ending stream.
"Ready for bed?"
He asked, as you nodded.
_____
You stole one of Eret's hoodies that he'd just- left on the floor. Now that you had it on, you were basically drowning in the fabric.
He giggled at you, sitting down on the bed while you fought around with the sleeves and hood of his sweatshirt.
"Y/N, come here."
He stood up, as you looked in his direction, he let sighed, walking to you.
He pulled the hood down, immediately after kissing you on the forehead.
"You're so stupid."
He smirked.
________
As you felt his arms wrap around your torso, you slowly became slightly more paranoid that he would notice the band aids.
He noticed that your heart beat picked up a bit with his arms there.
"Y/N...?"
His voice startled you.
"Be honest. Did you do it again?"
There was a pause.

"Alastair, I'm sorry, I just-"

"Shut up. I don't care. You know that i want you to get better, i hope that much at least. But these things happen, sometimes they're out of our control. No matter what, you doing this to yourself is not your fault."
By the time he finished talking, he'd sat you up along with him to meet your eyes.
"I love you, a ton. I hope you know that."
He said, leaning his forehead against yours.
_______
guys i'm okay i promise 🧍‍♂️

have a great day/night/whateva
-mellohi<3