Party Planning & Running with Scissors.

A big thanks to Marvel_struckk & Snoopyluver for giving me ideas. I will use them in the upcoming chapters!

I apologize for the looooonnnng wait, but I've been having trouble with this story lately. I promise I won't come to deleting this, but updates will be slow. Anyways, I loved reading all your feedback on the last chapter, so glad that you enjoyed & laughed. I hope you do the same with this chapter. Enjoy!

**

       "What is this mockery?" Loki growled, running his hand down his face in frustration. I smiled, proud that I had managed to push Loki's buttons again. Who knew pissing of the God of Mischief was so easy? "I am above you!" 

       "My biiiitttcchhhh," I sang.

     "I rather be held prisoner by S.H.I.E.L.D than be here with you. At least there, I have peace and quiet," he muttered angrily. I took a quick glance at him to see him staring out the window with his head leaned against it.

A smirk formed onto my face."As you wish, my liege. To the Avenger's cave!"

I then made an abrupt, dramatic turn. I was heading towards the Bates Hotel that was only two blocks away from S.H.I.E.L.D, anyways. My smile faded when I heard no response from Loki, but he probably didn't believe I'd do such a thing.

I would take him back and have him locked up, if I knew Loki wouldn't open his big mouth and tell Bruce of what I did. Besides, I didn't want to take him back. At least not without completing my mission of proving myself right that Loki is just misunderstood. If he opened up to me, I could help him and maybe even put him out of his misery. But I knew that nobody opens up to a person, unless that person does so first.

When Loki spotted the S.H.I.E.L.D building, he finally opened his mouth. "You're actually taking me back?" He cried in disbelief.

"Aww, what's the matter? I thought this is what you wanted." I cooed, teasingly. He glared, sat up in his seat, and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I said no such thing, you mortal," he muttered, pouting as if he were a child. He moved his finger around, motioning me to turn the car around and go another way. When he saw that I was making no move to go back home, I noticed that he was getting ready to throw himself at me again.

I held one of my palms out to him. "Don't you dare throw yourself at me again or so help me Loki,  I will return you to S.H.I.E.L.D." I warned.

I saw the look of relief on his face, even though he tried to hide it. "I mean, I know I'm sexy but you don't have to throw yourself at me. My sexiness will never leave me." I teased, passing his worst nightmare that his favorite, super heros inhabitated.