Hopeless

(Y/N POV)

It had been a long 5 days. I could barley leave my bed, when I did I threw up. I never handled big emotions well, especially physically. I had forgotten what day it was from sleeping constantly. I was sad. Part of me believed all of this was from the Monty assault, but I just think Sun's reaction added salt in the wound. I never was a extrovert, but Sun made it so easy for me to feel welcomed. I just didn't understand what I did wrong.

I had realized that it had been probably days since I checked my phone, shoot. I bet I was fired, I didn't even call in at all. I mean, I guess it would be for the better if I was, I don't think I could see Monty again without crying. When I opened my phone, I was welcomed to a million texts from Jay.

Sunday:
"Y/N, we need to talk"

*Missed call*

"Answer me when you get the chance"

"Are you okay?"

Monday:
"I'm worried about you"

*Missed call*

*Missed call*

"Please answer the phone"

Tuseday:

*Missed call*

"I'm not upset with you, I know what happened, please call me if you get the chance"

Wednesday:

"I am really starting to get worried. I'll come check on you this weekend if you don't answer"

*Missed call*

*Missed call*

*Missed call*

Thursday:
"I'm coming by tomorrow after my shift"

I rubbed my face, frustrated with myself that I had been in this state for that long. Without food or a shower, I looked awful. I headed to the bathroom and stripped down to get in the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed the bruises still there from the other night. They were still purple, I looked awful. I turned away from the mirror not wanting to see myself anymore. Before I got in the shower I texted Jay and told him I was fine and would call him later. I hopped in the shower and the water pressure hurt my wounds so bad. I tried to adjust the way I was standing but everything seemed to hurt worse than the last pose I was in. I started to think maybe I should get them checked out, but how would I ever explain that to a doctor.

After I got out of the shower I headed to the fridge to get at least something to drink. When I was opening the door of my fridge I saw the painting Sun had made me the first day. I stared at it for awhile and began to cry without even realize I was crying. I don't know why Sun and Moon had a hold on me at all. I hadn't known them that long, and they were robots on top of that. What was wrong with me?

I began to cry even more, and I couldn't understand a single emotion I was experiencing. There was only one thing to do, get drunk.

Drinking on an empty stomach was never a good idea, but I didn't care. I drank until I couldn't even remember. I drank until everything was normal again.

I listened to music and danced and felt alive. Something I don't even do in my best of moods. I crushed up the picture Sun drew me and threw it on the floor. I even doordashed my favorite restaurant and let everything go. I felt good.

I heard a knock on the door and I walked over, struggling to get there. I opened the door excited to get my food, but was greeting by Jay. What a bummer.

"What are you doing here weirdo"

"Jesus Y/N, are you drunk"

"No i'm not drunk are you drunk?"

"Fuck Y/N, you need to sit down"

(Jay's POV)

Jesus they looked like shit. They were barley wearing anything and music was blasting in their apartment. They could barley stand up straight

I brought Y/N over to the couch, but they definitely put up a fight on the way there. I noticed there was bruises all over their arms, i'm assuming from Monty. Jesus, I knew this would be bad but not like this.

"What happened? Why are you so drunk? It's 6AM"

They began to laugh at me and didn't say a word. I knew Monty was the answer. Everything has been weird since that night. Especially Sun and Moon.

I began to walk around and pick up their apartment which they obviously trashed. There were dishes thrown everywhere and clothes all over the floor. I also luckily found the speaker and turned the loud ass music off. As I was cleaning up I found a crumpled up piece of paper. It was the same yellow papers we use in the day care, so I picked it up and unraveled it. It was a drawing of a sun with hearts and glitter glue. I knew exactly who made it. I was confused about why it was on the floor, did something happen.

I walked back to Y/N, who was now spinning around their living room singing some song I had never heard. I yelled for them to stop and they looked at me, I guess I had scared them. I showed them the paper and their face dropped.

"What are you doing with that?"

"Why is it crumpled up"

"It should be in the trash"

I was so confused, why was she so mad.

"What? Why?"

"Why don't you just go ask Sun yourself? Since he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Since he's too cool for me, jokes on him, im too cool for him. He probably can't even dance like me"

They started to dance around their living room and sing again. I didn't know what to say or what happened at all, all I knew is that I had to find out. I was about to leave until I say them fall on the ground and start crying. I kneeled down next to them and asked if they were okay.

"No im not okay! I fell while dancing and I know you're judging me now and Sun hates me but I miss him and I liked him and he was mean"

They began to cry super hard, they were way too drunk. I picked them up and tucked them into their bed. I deciding I should probably stay the night too to make sure they were okay. I cleaned up some more then decided to make myself a bed on the couch. Right before I laid down, there was a knock on the door, it was door dash. I took the food inside and set in on the kitchen table and laid down. I was going to figure this all out in the morning, but I was just so worried about Y/N. This isn't like them at all.

A/N:

So sorry for how long it took to update, schools been a lot this week