𝟕 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Word count: 1.0k

0k

September 1st 2021Fushiguro Mansion

September 1st 2021
Fushiguro Mansion

After Marcus made sure you got home safe, he went home himself

After Marcus made sure you got home safe, he went home himself. You got back home and took your ass right to bed.

After waking up, you immediately grew hungry so you went downstairs for some food. As soon as you got to the kitchen, you were met with none other than Toji himself.

"Hi Y/n. You hungry?" Toji asked.

"Very." You responded sitting yourself at the table.

"I'm making pancakes right now. I can make you a plate if you want?" Toji offered.

"That'd be great. Thank you. " You responded with a smile.

"Of course." Toji said. There was a brief moment of silence before he spoke again. "About yesterday, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't want to make it seem like I was leading you on or something. I just want to get to know my real feelings first. But by what happened yesterday, you don't seem like you want to wait for me." Toji said.

"What makes you say that?" You asked. He wasn't wrong but you were curious as to what he was going to say.

"Well for one, you told me. And then, I later saw you leave the club with Marcus." Toji said.

"You saw me leave with Marcus?" You asked.

"Of course I did. I saw everything last night. You leaving the club bak and forth with Lyric and Bia, you dancing on that stage, you getting hella money, and you leaving with Marcus." Toji explained.

Shit so he did see me pole dancing

"Oh." You were speechless. What were you supposed to say now?

"I'm glad you found something to do. You're damn good at it too." Toji said with a smirk. Now you were just avoiding eye contact and looking at your phone hoping for something to happen to change the subject.

"So where's Megumi?" You asked.

"At school. Baby it's Wednesday." Toji said with a soft laugh.

"Don't call me that. Where's Stella?" You asked.

"She's out of town. I just found out as soon as you left my office. She left with her sister and didn't tell me ahead of time. She called me when you left and said that she's in Paris right now." Toji said.

"Oh really. Well I'm sorry." You said in a 'pitiful' tone. In reality, you didn't care. You were a little bit relieved actually.

Finally that bitch is gone

"It's fine. But I know you don't care." Toji said with a chuckle. Toji could see right though your 'facade'.

"What makes you say that?" You asked. You thought you were slick.

"I know you don't like her. I don't expect you two either. You guys are like bi polar opposites." Toji said. Toji walked up to you and put your plate of food right in front of you. He then went to sit across from you.

"Then why did you marry her?" You asked. The question slipped right through your mouth but you don't regret asking. You're intrigued. On the other hand, Toji was slightly shocked by your question. He should've expected this to come up sooner or later. If he wants to get closer to you, then he's going to have to open up.

"I guess it was because I felt hopeless and lonely. I felt the need to be comforted and that's what Stella did. When I lost you, that was the worst day of my life. I felt very alone. I regret a lot of the things I did after that. I felt angry and tried looking for the people that got you into the 'accident' and I neglected Megumi. I wasn't in the right state of mind so I wasn't there for Megumi emotionally. When Stella came into my life I started being there for Megumi a little more but probably not as much as he needed. This family fell apart after you were gone." Toji said.

"So you married her out of comfort?" You asked.

"When you put it that way, yeah. She made me forget about the sorrow I felt when you were gone. She was a distraction." Toji said.

"Did she make you forget about me?" You asked.

"Hell no. I remembered you every day since then." Toji said.

"Toji, you married someone who made our son feel bad about himself. She would make fun of him. Megumi feels as if she took you away from him. What type of person marries someone who makes their child feel that way?" You asked. If there was anyone you cared more about than yourself, it was your own son. You were very disappointed in Toji and he could see it. On the other hand, Toji had no idea about any of this.

"Y/n I didn't know, I swear." Toji said.

"If you knew how to communicate better to your own Godamn son, maybe you'd have an idea. She had you wrapped around your little finger." You said. You didn't mean to make Toji feel this way but he needed to hear this.

"That's not true." Toji said.

"It's not? You know about your wife's annoying behavior and you do nothing about it. You knew about her blatant disrespect towards me and you do nothing about it. I don't expect us to be best friends, even after everything that happened, but I expect you to at least have some respect for me and yourself. You let her say those things to me and you did nothing. Why? Because she has you wrapped around her finger." You let out. You felt relieved after letting out how you were feeling. Toji didn't know what to say. You were right.

Now the question was, is he going to let his pride get in the way or is he going to admit you were right?

A/N: Ik this chapter is lowkey short but I just wanted to give y'all something lol. Sorry I been inactive tho. I'm actually taking a small break from frequent updates bc how busy and tired I am.

But to those who are curious, I started talking to this guy lol. He's rlly sweet and gives me hella compliments lol. But unfortunately it's a long distance thing and he lives in Florida whereas I'm in Minnesota 💀

But other than that, I got obsessed with the walking dead so if you want someone to talk abt that show with, I'm here lol