☆Nine☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You have to be there!" Peter cried out, throwing his hands around, "I told Mr Stark that you would be there. You can't let me down. Please!"

"I don't want to be there. I get that it's your birthday but you know I don't want anything to do with the Avengers. Hell, I don't even know their names or faces. Not including Nat and Wanda of course. I know Sam is associated with them but-"

"Don't make me bring out the big guns,"

Harley scoffed, "I'm not scared of you, Spiderboy,"

"It's Spiderman and you don't need to be scared of me,"

"You know I can kick your ass even though you're supposed to be a superhero,"

"Correction, I am a superhero. But that isn't the point!"

"Then what is the point?"

Peter smirked, "I'll tell Nat the truth. I'll tell her that you didn't come here and you went home with a random man,"

"You wouldn't,"

"Wouldn't I?"

Harley got to her feet noticing how Peter tensed, ready for a fight, "Fine. You have me on that one,"

"Yes!"

"But! I show my face, have a few drinks and I am gone. Understand?"

"Fully,"

"And I want your boss to buy me a dress. Clearly, you want me to make a good impression, so he buys me a dress or I stay at home stuffing my face with junk food all night,"

"I'll call him now," Peter grinned and ran to his bedroom making Harley sigh.

"One of these days I'll kill him," Harley muttered and there was a knock at the door. She dragged herself to her feet and opened the door to Tony Stark. Her eyes went wide and he smirked at her, "H-hello,"

"You want a dress then?" He smirked, "Don't worry. I was on the way over when Peter called. Get your shoes on. Let's go shopping and don't worry about anything. I've got you,"

"Fuck," She whispered out, "Peter! I will kill you!"

"Hello, Mr Stark. Fancy seeing you here," Peter forced a laugh and Harley punched him hard on the arm, "Ow! If I didn't know you, I'd say you were super strong and a secret hero,"

"Who says I'm not?" Harley joked, "You better hope I look damn sexy Stark or I will never help you out again,"

"Why? Do you want to pull?" Tony laughed.

"Definitely not. I'm off men and I don't want a relationship with an Avenger. Thank you very much," Harley said, "Let's get this over and done with. I'm going to find the most expensive dress ever and I'm going to get a new pair of shoes. Jimmy Choo is calling my name,"

Tony rolled his eyes, "Just hurry up. I have shit to do before the party tonight,"