Chapter 15~ oh shit

Not edited- hola, so I was drunk writing the first bit of this so don't say shit if theres any stupid shit-

Anyways, comments motivate me a lot so please comment and vote. I'll start writing more when this reaches 1.4k+ comments and 679 votes!

Have a good read hottie.

Abby Madden

Abby Madden

"Shit, shit, shit" Ivy panics running into my room, I bolt up from my bed when she slaps the back of my head and I get up groaning a bit.

"Abby, I screwed up" she says and I go glare at her but when I see her watery eyes my heart melts and I stand hugging her to me without a word

She wraps her arms around me and nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck letting out a small cry, "hey, talk to me please" I whisper rubbing her back slowly.

I hear her muffle a cry against my neck and I hold her closer and tighter, "I-I forgot to take my birth control" she chokes on her words and I bite down on my bottom lip. Oh shit.

"And we didn't use protection" she lets out a sob wrapping her arms around me tighter and my eyes widen, "Abby, he doesn't like kids-what if I'm..." she doesn't finish her sentence when I pull back and cradle her cheeks.

Oh shit x2

"Ivy, did you take a test?" I ask the first thing that comes to my mind and she sniffs shaking her head 'no'. Okay so let's do that and then panic...

Screw my nap, I mean we both should be asleep considering it's almost 3 in the morning but I was doing some work that kept me up. "Can you come get tests with me, from the drug store" she asks shifting from one foot to the other and I scoff.

"I was going to either way" I say and she gives me a small smile as my thumb pushes away her tears, I am going to kill that old man if he says anything to her. If she ends up being pregnant and he gets pissed, I will move forward his fucking expiry date because no one, no one in this stupid world hurts Ivy.

"Here" I throw a hoodie at her and grab one for myself as I interlock our hands after we both slide on the hoodies.

We walk out of my room and I look around for anyone who I can steal some car keys from, because I wasn't allowed to ship my car over here.

"Abby" Ivy calls as we walk towards the kitchen to see if Athena is there seeing she gets back from warehouses at this time, "I like kids" she states and I freeze causing her to run into my back and we both tumble forward a bit.

"I mean, I'm scared what Ares might think" she whispers and I look over my shoulder seeing her head low as she looks at the ground, she's fine with the idea of kids but thinks that the motherfucker who gets up to bring her ice cream in the middle of the night, lets her calling him Olly, also known as a whipped old man would be angry about kids with the love of his life?