Part 8 - Jungkook's friends...

Jin and Yoongi left Y/N's bedroom. The little girl lay down with a book.

Jin: Yoongi... don't kill him, I am in charge tonight!

Yoongi was not listening to his brother and went to confront Taehyung. He wanted to know what happened.

Yoongi: What happened to Y/N? How did she get hurt?

Taehyung: My girlfriend twisted Y/N's wrist... Because she interrupted...

Yoongi: Shut up! I don't even want to listen to your nasty story!

Taehyung: But Hyung, I stopped her.

Yoongi:If you had stop her, Y/N would have not been hurt like that! I know that youdon't like her or her mother, you were clear enough about that but if she ishurt by or because of you, you will have to deal with me!

Taehyung had nothing more to say about the incident. He could see his brother anger. But he had a question in mind, so he asked:

Taehyung: Hyung... about Y/N... on her forearm... I saw...

Yoongi: You didn't see anything...

Yoongi gave a dark glare to Taehyung before leaving the room. Taehyung was sure that his brothers were hiding something. He needed to know so he went to Jimin. Jimin was the closest one to Y/N, he was probably aware of her secret.

Taehyung: Jimin... (He entered his room.)

Jimin: Tae? What do you want, I need to see Y/N, something came up!

Taehyung: I know... I was there. (Jimin frowned.) It's not me, it's Nala, she hurt Y/N's wrist, but I stopped her, I swear.

Jimin: Is she badly hurt? You girlfriend is stupid or what?

Taehyung: You can say ex-girlfriend... Y/N has a big mark and it's painful, but the school nurse said that it's not broken.

 Y/N has a big mark and it's painful, but the school nurse said that it's not broken