🦋three🦋

❝ [ you feel like home. ] ❞

Everything started to change for Taehyung. When they first entered his house, the whole place was occupied with canvases, but the next morning when he woke up; he found all of them placed in a presentable manner. His messy house somehow was a cozy home to live in now.

The paintbrushes he would invariably forget after keeping them somewhere he appeared to get them back in the holders and cartons again. Sometimes he really speculated if Jungkook was a magician-but instead of that, he got to know that Jungkook was into singing. Now, he couldn't help but wonder how would his honey-like voice sound if he sings.

Taehyung found himself getting absorbed while staring at Jungkook. His delicate features, his skin, looked soft, brown orbs inside those Bambi eyes. He couldn't help the urge he got to paint Jungkook, when the younger was relaxing under the tree of their yard, reading a book.

The fellow never stared at someone like this. He would never get jaded from observing the latter. Call him creepy, he doesn't care.

Jungkook was quieter, and it was understandable. The man was taking his time to heal himself. And all the former could do was to give him the lil' space and warmth which was needed.

He splashed the color on the canvas. He smiled as he spotted Jungkook struggling with his hair as the warm air of the summer whistled. His skin glowed under the blinding sunlight of the early evening. As he studied the younger, he felt he was reading something-something which made his heart rush.

.

.

.

It was in the night when Taehyung was resting on the sofa with his sealed eyes and the doorbell rang. He forced his way towards the door and slid it- he frowned when he looked at someone who was unrecognizable-"Does Jeon Jungkook live here?" the fellow was as tall as Taehyung, but he was buffer, he was wearing a black leather jacket. His hair was perfectly styled up.

"Yes," Taehyung acknowledged with a nod along, "and you are..." he frowned, staring at him. "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon," the guy introduced himself. "Oh, my god! Jooniee" Taehyung frown-fully studied Jungkook, who had a dazed expression.

"Joonie hyungieee" Jungkook warbled before bouncing on his feet and rushing to hug the latter male, who was standing by the door.

But he failed to notice how Taehyung looked at the towering man- comparing himself to him.