🦋five🦋

❝ [ and then i met you. ] ❞

Taehyung's Lil fairytale.

The bits and melodious vibrations of Xenophon would ring in his eardrums every midnight. Under the moonlight, the gaze of his spouse would seem even more gratifying. He wasn't able to recognize whether the medley that Jungkook played on the Xenophon was bitter or fanciful.

But he realized one thing for sure-the hues would disappear every moment he glanced at Jungkook. The sole gleam he saw shone just from him. His breaths, along with the harmony, would bloom him from within.

At the midnight Taehyung decided to paint. Paint his husband, who was resting on the couch, humming to himself. Unlike others, he did not choose to make him his, but he wanted the younger to be himself again.

The smell of the Jungkook would soften his heart. He yearned to add to the painting- the smell of his love. The feelings appeared to get out of his hands; the sentiments were deep to just control himself.

Is this okay to fall in love too soon?

Was it wrong that he didn't crave anything back from the younger? He just solicited his permission to love like no one ever did. He was ready to be colorless and let the younger paint him as he chooses.

The moonlight seemed to have insufficient light than the male. The mess of his heart did not allow him to exhale the air he was holding. Jungkook was his Lil fairytale, not a mere fortune.

Keeping the painting in his secret collection, Taehyung deliberately drove his way towards the sofa and sat beside his spouse, who watched the male with a scant frown. "uh- Taehyung, did I disturb you?" the Bambi eye-ed urged tenderly. The former shook his head mildly.

"Seems like you aren't drowsy," Taehyung inquired faintly. Jungkook had insomnia. Maybe this was an effect of the tragedy. The thin smile on the younger's lips ebbed away, and the elder was swift to acknowledge.

"Well, I ain't drowsy too" He grinned at the younger, giving him the space he needed. Regardless of how sleepy he was, he didn't want to impose or push the younger to open up to him.

Anyway, reading those eyes and staring at that face- How could he even close or even blink his eyes?

"Wanna do something fun?" Taehyung asked, and encountered the curious glimmer in the latter's eyes.

.

.

Balmy nights felt, even more, when he is with someone who smiles every day to him warmly. Velvety grass of their lawn, Jungkook sat beside someone who made him feel weird, in a good way. Maybe it was the way he stared at him, or maybe the way he cared for him.

The two were laying on the grass, with grape juices beside them.

Stargazing.

Stargazing was Taehyung's favorite activity. Not everybody understands, not everybody feels, the happiness which has spurts of numbness.

Taehyung pointed at a star. "Look at that one" Jungkook did as the male said.

It was the star, Sirius- the star that shines the brightest. "That's you," the former uttered faintly. Never did the younger ever expect such a statement from someone.

He again looked at Taehyung, who still had majestic eyes on the sky. A tremendous smile had captured his lips, the male was beaming through his eyes, so happily.

It was heretofore, when the former felt the fellow next to him, gawking at him. "You're my guiding star" The elder felt his heart tumbling.

The smile was taken over by the crimson blush of the towering one. It was just them, stargazing, but this time not gazing at the sky but at one another.

"Jungkook.." the elder called, delicately.

"Let me heal you."