🦋six🦋

❝ [ i want all of you. ] ❞

Six in the dawn; the guy with glasses stood by the kitchen counter baking something. The only baking dish he learned, Taehyung thought to impress Jungkook by cooking a French dessert; crème brûlée.

The male had browsed on the internet to get ideas.

You can't blame him, can you? It's his first marriage— he doesn't know what to do? Neither he has dated before nor has been in love before

It's absolutely unusual for him to have a crush on his own husband.

The male deliberately poured the soft, thick cream into a bunch of utensils before setting them into the microwave oven. The guy timidly grinned, imagining Jungkook's smile while tasting it.

It was when the glint of the sunlight peered furtively into the allocated living room from the translucent window just to witness that pure smile that lingered on the dazzling male's lips.

The breezy summer morning, the birds fluttered upon the marginally lemonish tinted sky. The shrubs floated in the air, greeting the morning along with Taehyung's gentle jazz melody. The guy faintly beamed before strolling over to the giant window to open it.

He sighed as the breeze and the sun kissed his skin gingerly. He then turned around, simply to encounter his spouse appearing out of their shared bedroom, brushing his eyes with a heavy pout. It was hardly later, Jungkook glanced up to peer back at his husband.

"Good Morning, Tae" thump-tadum, Taehyung's heart accelerated, no other magic. Goosebumps. Pupils enlarged. Butterflies tingled within.

"Good Morning, Jungkook-ah" Taehyung greeted back. The sleep in his eyes flee distantly when—Taehyung smiled. Smiled so effortlessly, warbling something that he really couldn't hear.

The younger came out of his reverie when the former made his path towards the wide kitchen again. "I'm not really good with this but I tried," Jungkook turned towards him, relaxing on the stool. "you baked something?" the younger urged, planting his elbows on the counter before upholding his face with his own palm. 

The latter hummingly responded before picking up two small mugs in front. Jungkook observed the fluffy texture of the dessert. It smelled perfect. Taehyung, after placing them down, walked over to bring some sugar to blowtorch upon that.

Jungkook clapped lightly. Taehyung looked so cool performing that. "It's ready to eat now!" the younger appeared to not wait for a second after receiving the signal from his husband. The fellow lifted the spoon and sank in.

Meanwhile, Taehyung in the apron examined the smaller male, curiously.

"ahh!! This is sooo sweet!! sooo delicious!" Jungkook drew another spoonful of the cream to devour—but paused as he saw Taehyung's smile widening wide again.

Without swapping any words, Jungkook held forward the spoon in front of his spouse. Taehyung blinked, keeping back his breath. He was too frozen to react to the latter's movements.

Jungkook simply sighed, feeling embarrassed about his actions. He was about to take back the spoon, but the elder brought his wrist forward again to seize the spoon into his mouth. "mhmm!!" Taehyung let out before bringing another spoon digging into the same cup as Jungkook. 

.

.

.

.

The younger stepped out of the shower with a towel hovering on the top of his head. He studied himself in the mirror for a second before striding out of the room, solely to discover his husband sitting in front of a canvas, painting something.

He was holding a plate in his palm and had a slight grimace on his eyebrows. Jungkook felt an urge to peep into the painting, so he strolled over to the man and—

"Wow!" escaped his lips as he watched the work of art fascinatedly. "Is this our backyard?" the fellow asked curiously to which Taehyung slightly nodded. "A-and the two who are laying down — is it us?" the latter looked up to him and responded with a hum.

"Can you paint me?" the younger shyly asked. 

"I can, but I will charge something." and suddenly a river of confidence ran through the man with the glasses. 

"You will?"

"Yes,"

"What?"

"Fais Risette" 

[ give me a smile ]