🦋ten🦋

❝ [ hold me tight. ] ❞

Jungkook's POV

You'll never know how much cherished I felt lately. The way he stares at me, the way he smiles at me. Maybe the way he expresses that he doesn't wish anything back from me. The way he asks me to smile now and then. He laughs when I laugh. He gets shy when I stare back at him.

I have been falling for him. I want to settle all of my coming years next to him; I want to support him as he does.

His eyes express so many words, I have begun to understand them; I forget about everything whenever I look into them. Falling in love maybe is the strangest sentiment. It produces you to experience things that you haven't ever experienced. It might not be the first time I fell for someone, but Tae made it special.

He is like a gentle river. He pacifies me down. Grants me all of his time as if he has named it for me. He is starting to develop into the medicines and solutions to all of my problems. He is my light—my light of hope.

When I had met him, my world had already collapsed. He came in, filled my crevasse with colors as if it was a canvas. His dark brown eyes, his boxy smile; my heart flutters like the butterfly upon the flower.

Taehyung gave me a little home to come back to. He is the reason.