🦋fourteen🦋

❝ [ so there's this man... ] ❞

Taehyung left this afternoon. And Jungkook surely had nothing to do. Actually, he did not feel like doing anything. But he appeared doing otherwise, to keep himself busy, anyway.

"Tehyungie, can you help me with spreading the clothes over the rope—" Taehyung wasn't there.

A large pout had smudged itself over his lips. He watched the television for a while but it appeared not so interesting— so he concluded to clean their room.

The shorter figure found Taehyung's sketchbooks scattered here and there. Looked like he was looking for something and forgot to keep them on the shelf.

Jungkook opened the sketch, excitedly to see his husband's works—

He widened his eyes and peered at the sketches of himself with astonishment

He widened his eyes and peered at the sketches of himself with astonishment. Viewing himself from Taehyung's eyes; the illustrations produced it. 

And— he couldn't push it

And— he couldn't push it. He couldn't help but planted his face behind his palms. Just the image of his husband sketching him now, then, left him blushing.

He continued turning the pages over. And found a number of sketches of himself. Flipping the last page back— there wasn't a sketch or a painting. The last page had a note.

'For the first time, I fell in love.'

A blush wriggled itself over his face again, reading that. He ran his fingers over his handwriting before picking a pencil and commencing to do something.