CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase

"Main yaha tukro me jee raha hu....

Tu kahi tukro me, jee rahi hai.....

Main adhura, tui adhuri jee rahi hai...."

After 6 month

Sejal's pov

"Look here.....It's almost done....open your mouth and that's the lollypop going inside"- i injected the little baby while creating a little distraction.

Otherwise, most of the babies generally cried after seeing the injection. When i pushed the medicine inside her subcutaneous layer, she did make a painful face but then i started to recite a poem to the baby. She started to giggle after hearing my poem because the poem contains many funny words. I pulled her cheeks and kissed her nose.

"okay, masi don't forget to bring her tomorrow....and let me know if she experienced any kind of fever"

I was about to go to attend my next lecture but my supervisor send me a text through the pager. I immediately went to his cabin.

"Sit down sejal"- he smiled.

Oh wow! He is in a good mood today.

I sat infront of him.

"Okay, this is related to the final semester of yours....you need to submit a dissertation report...and are you okay to work among village children?"

I become happy.

"Yes sir, why not? I love to do that"- i said enthusiastically.

"Then arrange a campaign and select any underprivileged village....by the way in which topic you want to work?"

"Sir, i think i should work in the area of malnutrition....because this is the main health issue in Indian villages....village children are facing wasting, stunting and many more health deprived conditions...i would like to investigate the matter related to their growth"

"Wonderful sejal...then go ahead.....all the necessary equipments will be provided by the hospital"

"Okay sir...thank you for giving me this opportunity"- i thanked him from my heart.

I came out of his room. I'm feeling really very happy. Finally i'm getting the chance to do a research in this area. I will give my best.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and immediately i picked up the call.

"Yes di.....i'm on my way"

"Just shut up sejal.....dwiti is whining from the morning.....have you told her that you will go to her school to take part in some stupid games???"

I heard natasha di's angry voice.

"Ye..yess....actually di....i...just"

"You are ruining her sejal....you are a busy girl so am i.....who is going to fulfil all her demands all the time??"

"Di....bacche zid nahi karenge toh aur kaun karega? Relax di....i'm coming...and don't worry about my dwiti, she is a good girl.....i will fulfill all her demands"- i tried to calm natasha di.

"Whatever"- she cut the call immediately.

I smiled. She is little rude but she has a good heart. I know she always pretended that she don't like me but if any time i come home late, she is the one who gets worried the most. Though she never showed that on her face.

Oh i forget to tell, Natasha di is avay bhaiya's big sister. She is a business woman. All the times she was busy in her business. Dwiti is her 7 year old daughter.