banned

"Get out of my house

"Get out of my house." My foster mom yelled at me and Aaliyah as we sat on the couch watching some random movie and eating chips. "but you gonna be mad when we do hood rat shit." I said making Aaliyah laugh.

      "y'all old enough." She said walking in the kitchen. "Please lets give this lady what she want." Aaliyah said getting up and throwing her trash away.

       I went to my bathroom and took a nice hot shower lathering my whole body in soap. Once i got out i brushed my teeth and lotion up.

      Since it was no longer as cold outside i put on some biker shorts and a tight white tee with some slides.

      Aaliyah was ready way before me for some reason. Walking out of the house we both yelled Aux at the same time. "Here you go again." She laughed.

       "We gotta rock, paper scissors or something." I laughed getting into the car that already had the ac blowing.

      "We need our nails done." I said looking at both or our hands. "Yea, let me speed to this shop." she said backing out of the driveway.

     Our usual nail shop was a little underrated, meaning nobody be coming there for real, so no appointment was needed.

       "Nice to see y'all again." Our usual nail tech named Lia said to us. She was around our age and going to the same school so we just clicked in a way.

       "Who first?" She asked coming to the front of the shop. "Aaliyah, you know my nails take hella long." I joked and they both agreed.

       "Ima try and get something a little more basic though." I said sitting next to Aaliyah as Lia started on her nails. "I hear you." She hummed soaking her nails.

        "Y'all act like y'all can't speak when y'all see me in school though, i'm going to take away my discount." She shook her head at us. "you know you can always come chill with me though." I said and she agreed nodding.

     "You just be chilling, Aaliyah be with all these different folks." She said making Aaliyah mug both of us. "I don't." She mumbled under her breath.

       "You welcomed to come with us after all this." Aaliyah said and i agreed because Lia was really cool and not weird.

      "Ill think about it." She said continuing on Aaliyah's nails.

    Time went by quick as hell with us just chilling.

       "I feel so much better." I smiled looking at my nails and Aaliyah tapped me on my arm making me look up at the door.

     Seeing Khalil walk in with his little girlfriend and i just shrugged. She was fairly pretty and well known around school but she tries to bully random people so she a lame in my book.

      She went over to Lia and started talking about something that i didn't care about enough to listen.

      "You be dodging me now." Khalil said coming over to talk to me. "No." I hummed and he gave me a stink face.

       "So we wasn't just friends and cooling? you a switch up for real Angel." He said keeping quiet so his girlfriend didn't hear.

      "Didn't you get a whole girlfriend on me?" I laughed catching everyones in the room attention. "But you wasn't even my girl." He said and i nodded walking out since I already paid Lia.

      I didn't notice but Aaliyah was behind me the whole time. "I knew something was off about him." She said and i shrugged. "Its fine honestly." I smiled at her as she pulled off.

         Aaliyah wanted to go and hang with her friends again and i tagged along not wanting to be stuck in the house.

      Everything was pretty much the same as last time, but it seems like everyone wad just getting there so nobody was messed up yet.

       "You stay bringing this rude ass girl around." The same boy from last time said mugging me and Aaliyah. "Ill happily leave." I said turning around making him grab my arm.

      "extra as hell." He shook his head. "You touching on me and don't even know my name." I rolled my eyes at him making him wave his hand in my face.

       "Sorry he something else at times." another guy in the room said and i nodded. "Whats your name though?" He asked me and i hesitantly told him "Angel."

     Making the rude nigga on side of me laugh. "far from that." He said and i rolled my eyes. "What is yours then?" I asked him and he replied "Amari".

     "No room to talk shit, basic as hell." I said going on insta and scrolling on my timeline seeing Khalil's new girlfriend had @ me in a few of their pictures.

     I honestly didn't care but she wanted a response so i was gonna give her one. I liked the picture then commented "wine glass figure🤍"

"Im about to walk home, i'm hungry as hell." I said to Aaliyah as she was talking to her boyfriend. "No, ima get you a ride or let you get my car." she said and i nodded even though i was looking forward to walking.

"Mari? you got her?" She asked him and he mugged her. "I'm more than fine walking." I said walking outside of the house. I hate how Aaliyah always acts like i'm a child when i went through more shit then her.

Hate when folks downplay the shit that i went through as if it didn't make me mature faster.

It was fairly cold out, and i wasn't covered up well mainly because i wasn't planning on walking or being out once it got cold.

After walking for a moment a benz with a tinted window pulled up on side of you. "May i help you?" I rolled my eyes at the car. "Its me, nobody trying to pick your little mad ass up." He said and i rolled my eyes at him again.

"Get in, stop being dumb." He said and i stopped in my tracks and got in the car. "Call me dumb again." I said going to hit him but he caught my fist easily.

"You banned from my front seat, get in the back." He said stopping the car and waiting for me to get in the back. "I hate you, i swear." I said getting in the back seat.