5

"You showed up to class."

"Of course I did Mr. Song, I didn't want you to be lonely." Hyunjin said as he sat down, looking over at Jeongin with a smile. "Don't be shy baby bread, you can sit." Hyunjin assured as he patted the desk next to him.

"Good morning." Jeongin said as he bowed to Mr. Song who raised a brow. "This is..?" He asked turning to Hyunjin who flashed a smile. "Yang Jeongin, he's my personal guard you could say." Hyunjin said we he grabbed the small pencil case on the desk. "So what boring shit are we learning today?" He asked with heavy sigh.

Mr. Song returned the sigh, shaking his head as he placed the paper on the others desk. "We'll be learning about famous literature, so please try and pay attention." Mr. Song huffed as he turned toward the board.

Boring is what both teens would use to describe the classes. Jeongin sat there half asleep while Hyunjin mindlessly fiddled with his pen and eraser, both of them blocking out what Mr. Song was saying as he wrote stuff down on the board. As the hours endlessly ticked by with the help of the hands on the clock, Jeongin found himself a hair away from sleeping while Hyunjin finished up his math assignment. Making sure to write a dick and a FU on the bottom of the paper before turning it into Mr. Song.

Next had been history, something that had Jeongin fully asleep as his head rested on his arms that laid draped over the desk while he slept.

Hyunjin was busy snapping photos while Mr. Song's back was turned. His gallery probably already halfway filled with Jeongins pictures already.

Finally, just as it was almost like it would never end the alarm went off, a groan leaving Hyunjin as he stood up and stretched, his bones popping from sitting down all morning.

Now he remembered while he hated class so much..

"Your excused for lunch. I expect you to be on time for English afterwards." Mr. Song said as he looked at Hyunjin who hummed as he brushed his hair back.

He glanced at Mr. Song who was staring at Jeongin with a look that pricked at Hyunjin.

"Baby bread, it's time to go." Hyunjin whispered as he gently shook Jeongin who hummed softly as he lifted his head, his eyes cracking open as he looked around. "Right, sorry." He murmered as he stood up, blinking as he tried to wake himself up.

"Bye." Jeongin said politely as he turned and bowed to Mr. Song who smiled.

Hyunjins brows furrowed, confusion writing on his face.

The asshole actually smiled.

Hyunjin slung his arm around Jeongin, giving him a pull toward the door as he glanced back at Mr. Song. "Come on let's get lunch." He said as he quickly rushed them both out of the room, not slowing down until they were down the hall. "Hyung, your walking to fast." Jeongin whined as he rubbed his eyes, a pout on his face as Hyunjin came to a stop.

A smirk curled on his face, as he looked at Jeongin who frowned, brows furrowed as the elder leaned closer.

"I'm your Hyung now?" He asked cheekily clearly teasing Jeongin who flustered red, his head dipping in apology. "Sorry your highness." He spoke as he looked at Hyunjin who sighed as he shook his head. Smiling he gently patted Jeongins cheek, giving a small poke to the squishy flesh before chuckling softly. "Gosh your so cute baby bread." He huffed as they continued down the corridor.

Lunch is usually the one Hyunjin skips the most often, mainly cause he'd rather not socialize and get a chance to leave the palace and go shopping, but since Jeongin was here he'd have to apply by the rules.

At least for the first few days. 

After that he'd be taking the younger with him everywhere. Sure they'd probably get into a shit ton of trouble, but Jeongin needed to feel like a teenager, he'd never get this chance forever.