Getting the job

RIIIINNNGGG RIIIIIINNNG RIIII-

I let out a soft groan. "Helloooo....?" I muttered into the phone. "Uh, Hello? Ms Y/N? Its Dave! I'm glad to tell you you got the job!" the person on the other line said. I stopped for a second. 'dave...? OH THAT GUY. The guy who interviewed me for the job at the pizzaplex!' I thought. "Right, Okay..! W-when do I start?" I asked. 

"Tomorrow! I'll show you around and introduce you to the animatronics so they can add you to their database as Staff. This will be around 4:30pm and your shift starts at 8! The pizzaria closes at 9:30 on weekdays and 10:30 on weekends. But everyone starts leaving around 9:00 on weekdays and 9:30 weekends! I'll give you more hours when I meet you again tomorrow. You'll get the uniform and whatnot as well. See you then!" He explained, quickly hanging up. "I- Ok-?" 

*After waking up around noon*

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at my small table. I lived alone, so my apartment was really quiet. I tried to brush out my long dirty blonde hair with my fingers. It always looked like I had just blown something up once I woke up, so It was a pain in the ass to untangle. 

I remembered the call I had gotten from dave as I finished eating my cereal. I let out a groan. 

I washed my bowl and spoon and set it aside. I grabbed a towel from my closet and grabbed some bath salts. I turned on the water and put in the drain plug. 

I threw in some bath salts and got out a bath bomb from my cabinet, turned on some music and started to undress. I saw the bath was full so I turned the nob down, turning off the water. I folded my clothes on top of the toilet seat, and left them on there.

I dipped my toes in the water to make sure it wasn't too hot, and it was just the right temperature. I remembered the bath bomb and unpackaged it. I sat in the tub and set the bomb in the water. It started to fizz with golden glitter and rose petals. I sat back and let myself relax before I started washing with soap. 

I relaxed for about an hour without realizing the time. I looked over at my phone to check the time and it was 2:30. I set my phone back down and started to wash my hair. 

*After washing her body, shaving, and finishing her hair*

I unplugged the plug in the drain and dried myself as much as possible with a towel, before wrapping myself in the towel. I pulled out my blow dryer and started to dry my hair. 

*After getting all ready and dressed* 

I grabbed my phone and backpack purse with my wallet, Knife for protection, and some other things I need to hold on to. I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my keys

I locked my door and got into my car. I checked the time to find it was 3:55, So I had time to get to the pizzaplex. I started the car and began to make my way over.

I gazed at the pizzaplex as I pulled in. The bright lights and all the happy children leaving. They closed at around 9-10 pm, but lots of parents had to send their kids to school in the morning. I saw dave waiting for me at the entrance through the doors. 

as I parked at the front I made sure I looked okay. I went with a simple, yet cute makeup look. And I let my hair flow down my back. I had straightened it a bit. 

I grabbed all my things and got out of the car. I locked the car and began walking towards dave. 

"Hey, Y/N! Just on time, Come on, I'll show you around. you can meet the band first, then we can go to the daycare. Sound good?" Dave explained. I nodded. 

We began walking to Freddy's room, as they were taking a break before the next show. They had one left in the day as dave explained. He told me a bit about the animatronics while we were on our way.