thirty three

Luna's POV
~*~

Luna > Just arrived at the airport

JK 🖤 > Don't miss us too much! 😉

Hoseok-oppa > Have a safe flight!

I can't help but smile at the boys messages in our group chat. After I told them the news last week that I would be travelling to America for my promotion for 'Halo' they were very excited for me but were sad that we were going to be on the other side of the world from each other for a couple of days.

After Big Hit announced my departure for America for promotion, my STARS were so excited. I had spent some time on Weverse last night talking to them and trying to answer the questions they had about my trip as best I could without spoiling anything major.

I gulp nervously looking out my car window to see the swarm of media and fans waiting for me at the airport. I quickly put my hoodie over my head before stepping out of the car immediately getting blinded by the flashes of the media's cameras.

Minju comes to stand behind me while Jae stands in front with the rest of my security detail forming a circle around us.

My eyes widen when I don't see any airport security helping us that Jae ordered.

Shit.

I wave politely to my STARS that I could see who were all standing behind the barriers the airport staff put out.

At least my STARS were being respectful.

As we enter the airport, The media continues to follow us swarming around and pushing to get as close to me as possible giving us no room to move.

Where the fuck is the airport security.

I grip onto Jae's arm in desperate need for stability as he and the rest of my security continue to push through the mob.

All of a sudden, we all get pushed to the left. I gasp at the sudden movement before falling onto the ground.

"Luna-ssi!"

The collective sound of gasps sound out around me before everyone shouts my name.

Minju and Jae immediately reach down to lift me up, keeping their arms wrapped around me before we start to walk again.

I look to my right to see one of the security guards ushering a man away, whom no doubt was the cause of my fall.

I lean my head on Minju's arm, looking down at the floor while we practically bulldozed through the mob.

We finally reach the part of the airport where the media aren't allowed in, I take a deep breath regaining my composure before showing the airport staff my passport.

After checking in and going through security, I collapse down into a seat by our boarding gate.

"Are you okay?" Minju asks, with a worried face.

"Yes, just a little shaken up," I tell him.

"Are you hurt?" Jae furrows his eyebrows, sitting down in the seat beside me.

"No," I shake my head.

"Where the hell was the airport security we requested!" Jae runs a frustrated hand through his hair.

I look up at Minju who looked completely pissed off as he glanced around at our surroundings.

No doubt pissed off at the lack of the airports organisation.

"Excuse me, while I make a call to release a statement," Minju says before pulling out his phone and walking a couple of metres away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jae asks.

"Yes I'm fine," I reassure him with a small smile.

"At least your fans were being respectful and stayed behind the barriers," Jae hums.

"Yeah, I should actually thank them for that," I say pulling out my phone.

I open up Weverse and begin to type out a message.

Don't worry I'm okay! Thank you my STARS who were respectful and gave me space.
I love you 🤍

"Big Hit is releasing a statement right now," Minju says, walking back over to us.

"Okay,"

My phone begins to ring in my hands, I look at the screen to see Namjoon's contact name pop up.

I stand from my seat and answer the call while walking over to the window away from Jae and Minju.

"Hello?" I answer his call.

"I just saw an news article saying you got attacked!" Namjoon's worried voice sounds out. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay, we are currently just waiting to board the plane,"

"Thank god," Namjoon breathes out. "I was so worried,"

"Is that Luna-ssi?" I hear Taehyung's voice call out in the background.

"Taehyung-ie wants to talk to you," Namjoon says.

"Okay,"

"Luna-ssi!" Taehyung's voice now sounds out over the phone.

"Hi, Don't worry I'm okay!" I say.

"We just watched a video of you falling in that mob, it looked scary!"

"Yes, There were a lot of people," I sigh.

"When is your plane departing?" Taehyung asks.

I glance up at the screen on the wall that displayed all of the departure times.

"At three o'clock, we are boarding in five minutes," I answer him.

"Okay, Have a safe flight! I'll give the phone back to Namjoon-hyung now,"

"Okay, Bye!"

"Make sure to sleep on the plane, Message us once you land in America," Namjoon now talks over the phone again.

"I will,"

"Bye, Have a safe flight,"

"Bye," I say before ending the call.

I turn around and walk back over to the Minju and Jae while opening up Twitter. My STARS were tweeting their anger over how disorganised the airport was and how disrespectful the media was being.

Clips of when I fell over were being retweeted saying the media's behaviour was unacceptable. My eyes widen while watching the video, it didn't feel like it at the time but the fall looked really bad on video.

I continue to scroll down my feed and a retweet of a dispatch article pops up.

"KE011 passengers, please line up ready to board your plane at gate 7," An announcement sounds out over the airport speakers

I turn off my phone and pick up my bag.

"Ready?" Minju asks, standing up from the chair.

"Yes," I smile at him.

Time to go to America.