Chapter 33 - leaving

< Nathan, Katherine, Jamie & Simon Hanging out >

" I still can't believe she's an assassin " Nathan said still stuck on what happened a few hours ago.

" I kind of figured " Simon said shrugging his shoulders and Katherine and Jamie agreed.

" But like she was so bad ass with it- even better than you Katherine " Nathan said and Katherine punched him.

" ow! " Nathan said rubbing his arm.

" she packed her stuff and left all because of Joseph " Katherine said spitting venom on Jospeh's name.

" yeah I'm still mad about that too, nothing justifies hurting a woman. " Simon said and they all agreed.

" Now our sister probably hates us too " Jamie said.

Even though they had other plans- they decided on staying together in the apartment for the night.

This was their get away apartment that they'd use to get away from home.

< TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING BECAUSE THIS ISNT INTERESTING AT ALL YALL! >

Anthony walked up to the motel room and started knocking on the door.

He texted Janessa like ten minutes ago and he'd hope she'd be awake even though it's only 6 am.

" JANESSA OPEN THE DOOR! " he yelled knocking louder.

Janessa slowly opened her eyes and saw her face was extremely close to Stephanies and she quickly moved away.

She got up and quickly went to the door and looked out the peep hole to see Anthony.

She yawned and opened the door and he just walked straight in.

" rude of you to barge in "  she said.

" yeah yeah get your people and let's go " he said making her roll her eyes.

" fine get our bags then " she said gesturing to the bags by the bed and he walked over there.

" fine but you have five minutes " he said and grabbed the bags.