eight.

valentina's pov- facetime!

i was really nervous to actually be on call with nick. i tried to ignore my fears and i ran upstairs to my room. i was in the living room with my family and i really didn't want them to ask me if i was dating him or something.

i closed my door and sat on my bed. i texted nick and waited for him to call me.

incoming call from nick!

no one's pov!

val shook her hands quickly and picked up the call.

"omg hi nick!" she said.

"hi val" nick yelled. "you're so pretty"

"thank you so much nick so are u" she said while slightly blushing.

"are u blushing? that's so cute"

"shut up! i'm embarrassed i hate compliments" she hid her face with her hands.

"whatever it's still so cute"

"play more game pidgeon with me" 

and so they did, for an hour and a half. 

"dude u literally suck at every game. how are u so bad?" val said after winning 8 ball for the 5th time in a row.

"it's not my fault you don't do anything but play game pidgeon" nick said, which made val scoff.

"okay nick, first of all fu-" val was about to yell at him but got cut off by someone coming into nick's room.

"nick do u wanna come to the store with us," valentina immediately recognized it as matt's voice. she stayed quiet not wanting to interrupt.

"not really," nick said while shrugging

"why not," he walked over to him. he looked at his phone and saw that he was on facetime "who are u on the phone with?"

nick gasped, he almost sounded excited, "valentina!"

"perez? the one from youtube"

"yes! say hi."

"hi! i'm matt. nice to meet u i guess" he said to her. he smiled slightly to seem more friendly.

"hi matt! i'm val. it's nice to meet you too!" she said while smiling.

"omg go get chris," nick said while slapping matt

"why u go get him," matt said.

"i'm sitting down plus it's my phone,"

"no."

"go," nick said with a serious face.

"fine," matt huffed. "i'll be right back."

they waited for like ten minutes just talking until they heard footsteps. 

"that's them i think. they walk really loud." nick said while nodding. val just laughed.

"i knew it" he said as they walked through his bedroom door.

"knew what?" chris said

"that it was u coming down"

"no shit u literally just asked me to come down," 

"woahhh okay chris i didn't need the attitude." valentina laughed at that.

"whos that?" chris said while nodding his head at his phone. he walked closer.

"oh chris ur going to be so excited," nick said while pulling his phone more towards himself so chris couldn't see.

"who is it show me"

"ugh fine i'll show u" nick showed him his phone. 

chris' eyes widen for a second.

"oh hi!" he said, smiling and waving.

"hi!" val said smiling back

"i'm chris!"

"nice to meet u chris, i'm val" she said trying to be friendly. she obviously knew his name but he didn't have to know that. 

"nice to meet you too val" he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"okay say bye and get out now" nick said interrupting them.

"bye chris! bye matt!" val said while waving.

"bye val!" they said simultaneously.

nick and val stayed on the phone for like thirty more minutes and then nick had to go.

author's note!

hi guys :)