Ch.1 - Babies Glow

Momi’s POV

The baby was crying in my arms. I’m a big sister now, I always wanted siblings! He may not be a bunny, but he’s a baby bird, even so, I promise to protect him forever, even when he’s older.

Time skip~ 7 months

We were preparing lunch, and Thomas was starting to get angry… until we heard the most adorable noise.

“Muh…. mu…. Mama!”

Mom cried, she and dad were both happy that he finally said his first word.

“That’s right, baby bird! I’m mama, don’t worry, the food’s almost done!” Mom spoke to him.

I would remember this day forever.

Time skip~ 2 days

Mom was saying the baby to walk now, so we were helping him take his first steps. Dad held his hands and helped him. Over time, he was walking on his own, and he came up to me! Oh, my heart burst with happiness.

“Looks like someone’s got a favorite.” Mom joked.

Time skip~ 5 years

Thomas’ POV

Mom said that I turned 5 today, so it’s time to start going to school, but I don’t want to go, I want to be with Momo…

“Momo…!” I quickly went to her, tugging on her shirt lightly.

She turned to me, confused and worried, “Thomas, what’s wrong?”

“I’m scared of going to school, Momo…” I looked down, tears in my eyes.

“Thomas, it’s okay! You’re the little brother of Momi Smith, whose kicks can send people 800 blocks away! You have nothing to be afraid of!”

“You pr-promise, Mo…?”

She smiled at me, patting my head. “I promise, my little ember.”

Time skip~ 4 years

Thomas’ POV

It was time for me to begin middle school, we already have all of our supplies, but first, we’re going to the eye doctor, since I feel as if I’ve been losing my supply.

The doctor stepped into the room, “Thomas?”

“Let’s go, hunny, they called you.” Mom stood up, offering her hand.

I took her hand to stand up, but then let go. “‘Kay, mum.”

We went with the doctor, and it turns out we were right, I needed glasses. I just chose the black ones since they were simple and rounded squares, but they stayed on my head, at least.

“It’s a shame you need glasses, you have such beautiful diamond-like eyes.” The doctor spoke to me.

I blushed, kind of uncomfortable, and generally really shy. Besides, my eyes aren’t that nice, they’re just sky blue…

“Th-Thank you, sir.” I just stayed polite and decided not to say anything other than that.

“Okay, then, miss, your son should come back within the next 6 months to see how his eyes progress, does that sound good?” He questioned, looking at my mom.

She nodded, “Yes, sir. Thank you for your service.”

We went back to the car, mom got me some ice cream since I had been so nervous.

“So, Thomas, how do you like your glasses?” Mom asked.

“They’re alright,” I shrugged, “I can see, at least.”

We both chuckled at that and then we went home.

Time skip~ 3 years

Still Thomas’ POV

Finally, middle school was done, I’m about to go into high school. I was hearing rumors about this… ‘L’manburg High’ being a good school for art, and I wanted to be a painter, so I’ve been practicing quite a lot. So, now, here I am, waiting for dad to pick me up.

He soon arrived, so I sat in the passenger seat, “Hi, dad! How’s work?”

“It’s been good, but that’s not important. I have good news!”

I buckled up, looking at my dad with a raised brow, “Really? What is it?”

“You’ve been accepted to L’manburg High!”

My face dropped in shock, “Really, dad?!”

He laughed, “Yes, really! I am so PROUD of you, little ember!! Even with all your social awkwardness and shyness!” He ruffled up my hair.

“Daaad!! Stop it, you’re embarrassing me!” I laughed a little, my cheeks red from embarrassment.

Dad chuckled, and we began to drive home. Momi and mom both squished me with hugs and congratulated me, but we all knew we were going to have to move for this. We’ll miss our house and all of our memories…

“Hey, little ember…” Momi greeted me, she seemed a little sad.

“Hey, Mo.” I smiled sadly too, it was going to be hard to leave home.

“You get ready to pack, then say goodbye to your friends, okay? Mom’s boss managed to find her a new job there. It’s apparently the first bakery that started in this area.”

“Really? What’s the name of it?” I questioned.

“Puffachu Sweets.” She answered.

My head tilted slightly, ‘Puffachu…? That’s… familiar. Meh, probably nothing.’

“Okay! I’ll start packing then, love you!” I then went off to my room.

“Love you too!” She called after me.

I looked to my room and realized this is gonna take a while. I look into my room, then I realized this is going to take a while… I sighed deeply but jumped when my phone buzzed.

You got 3 new messages.

L'manburg High: Congratulations on entering our school! We will ensure all your learning needs here, please make sure to read our school privacy and rules!

L'manburg High: rules-violation.pdf

Kyle(bff): ‘hey man!! before you leave wanna hang out tomorrow?’

Of course, Kyle would want to hang out! I did have 5 days before the move so, why not?

Thomas(Shy Nerd): Sure why not!

Welp, time to get stuff ready for packing.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Author Notes

Loki: Finally, a chapter, also Thomas is blonde but he dyes his hair brown, there were a lot of changes. The next chapter will be him and Kyle hanging out, but then another interlude showing off our favorite 3 fiances and after that a little godly marriage and love story! So, to be clear, Tubbo and now everyone is 12 years older. Of course, Thomas is 5'2 rn, but Tubbo got some growth spurt and now he's near 6'2, but yeah, see y'all next chapter also would you believe that I wrote all of these on my phone?!