Chapter 10: A new student and The Returning

Damian's P.O.V.

Currently, I am on the plane to Paris. My father said that one of the students from there has won his Essay Competition and I have to keep a watch on them and gather their information. Suddenly my phone rings. I unlock it to see there is a message from an unknown number, "Suspicious" I mutter under my Breath. 

"Prince Knight, This Is the Previous Empress, Empress Scar. As per the information I Have Received you are currently on your way to Paris. This message is to inform you that the current empress and her group are receding there. To contact them you need to find the secret room in , Third floor in the hall of Painting. The Password is '197324865'." Ok, she is serious about it.

The next day I spent at least 30min to find, open and unlock the secret room. Just as I was about to take a tour the door opened again and King Serpent walked in with King Trix and Queen Dragorsa.

Luka:

Nathaniel:

Nathaniel:

Kagami:

 "What are you doing here and how did you get the password?" King serpent asked more like demanded

 "What are you doing here and how did you get the password?" King serpent asked more like demanded. But we were interrupted by Queen Bee and Empress Rose walking into the room.

"Prince Knight, What a surprise to see you. May I know why you are here?" Her voice was so sweet but at the same time it held authority. 

"And just so you know you can speak freely as everyone in this room already knows your True Identity," Queen Dragorsa said, Like Hell, How do they even know my iden-Oh right they are the big kings now. 

"Well, One of the students here has won an essay competition, so my father said it would be best if I became a new student and monitored their class Beca..."

"This is perfect!!!" Empress Rose Exclaimed.

Marinette's P.O.V.

"Oh um I mean to say this is perfect because the person who has won the competition is me, Nevertheless, We require your service, Prince Knight. But first everyone to the meeting room." 

After I had taken a seat on my chair I started to explain Everything to him and my friends about How the number of bullying has increased in our and other schools, How The bullies and Incompitaent Teachers have taken refuge in Paris because they think our group disbanded, How I was planning to take them all out and set a legend group here to watch over to Paris while we are not here. 

"Wait, But why are we even leaving Paris?" Chloe asks. 

"The Crime rate in Gotham has spiked up and just that but the people Bullies who were chased out of their country by the other legend group are also Receding there and since Our little Robin and his family won't be able to stop it alone we have to go there to help them." I replied, 

"H-How do you..." Damian tried to intercept 

"Well you might have hid it well from my mom but you were not able to hide it that well from me anyways I am Marinette, Marinette Bluenette Fu Cheng "... After everyone had introduced themselves Damian asked me for the Plane. 

"It is Quite simple, We wait for Lila to make one of her Mistakes today, Then threaten the whole school That you have angered me like the empress, Make an entrance tomorrow, Kill all the other bullies and teachers by the end of this semester except that Laying brat then we go on the trip and expose her at the end of it, Make her and her friends pay, Make a new Legend group and then hunt down Gotham's Criminals and bullies"

After the meeting, we went to our class and people tried to trip us but we were far from their league. "Class we have a new student" The bi*h teacher announced 

"Hi my name is Damian Grayson and my father works at the Wayne Tower. " 

"But I have never seen you at the Tower before. I always used to come around with my boyfriend there, you know the only blood son of Bruce Wayne, Damian Wayne." the liar prompted 

"As far as I know him he does not have or had a girlfriend, but it is not my concern. I was saying that Marinette Stone here has won you guys a Sponsored trip to Gotham and I am here as a mentor and as an exchange student for the rest of the school year." Lila glared at me while the rest of the class ignored me and at that movement, I knew that I won't have to wait for her to make a mistake.

True to my word at lunch she 'Mistakenly' Dropped her milkshake on my cute skirt, I let out a large growl as I punched her in the ribs and climbed on top of the cafeteria table till now everyone in the school, The staff, and students saw what happened "Lila Rossie" I Growled out to the school "I was controlling my empress mode waiting for you to commit to all of your lies but you have awoken Empress Rose and now you will face her wrath" I tore my skirt to reveille 2 glittering knives wrapped around my thigh. There were multiple Gasps, Schemes and Heck even cheering 

"Just because a lion is waiting in the shadow that does not mean it is scared- it means it is waiting for the perfect movement to pounce on you." I climbed down- twirling a knife in my hand. "Now I don't even have Hawkmoth to worry about while being angry and you all, You knew what this sweet little Marinette could do if you ever tried to harm her or her loved ones but still you overstepped your lines." I see all my classmates paled "Behold for the most painful deaths you will receive by your empress. Start saying your prayers and counting down the time you have lived here on this planet, Because when the Empress Returns She will make you wish you were never born, She will make you wish for a quick and painless death; the total opposite of what she is going to give to you and I DON'T MAKE THREATS I MAKE PROMISES '' saying this I walked out of the cafeteria and sensed my friends Following me. 

"Nathaniel lock down the capital," I say, 

"Yes Empress" He replies.

Oh, these people will burn in hell.