Chapter 47

Chapter 47

"So, you missed me Pumpkin?" Blake asked, his nice smile turning into one of his oh so familiar smirks, and put the books back on the floor.

I rolled my eyes at him, as always. "Yes I missed you so much Blake, I can't go on without you for more than ten minutes," I said sarcastically, but rethought that for like a second.

Wasn't that sort of the truth lately?

I was pathetic. Really really pathetic. I should just stop feeling like this. It was so stupid.

"See how easy it was to admit, Pumpkin?" he chuckled and walked towards me.

I rolled my eyes again.

"So? What are we working on first?" I asked him.

"You could read my paper, so we'll be done with that and then we can finish the play and work on math after."

I agreed and followed him to his computer. He turned off the music and opened the file with his work on WWII.

"Enjoy," he laughed, letting me sit on the computer chair before going back to his library.

"Josh convinced you to be more careful with your books?" I asked him, smiling a little.

"Yeah, he threatened to bring Miss Puss in if I didn't and I do not enjoy cat's hair all over my things," Blake snorted.

I laughed a little, thinking about an innuendo, but then shook my head frowning.

Wow. Blake was getting into a bad influence.

I shook my head again, slightly, and focused my gaze back on the file in front of me, and read it, getting a little pissed by it actually.

He didn't sound like a complete imbecile. He sounded like someone who knew his stuff and was good at this.

Why the hell had he even asked for my help? He clearly didn't need it.

That paper was written better than a lot of my own projects.

Why did he have to freaking master everything?

"What? Is it that bad?" Blake asked, and I turned my head to see him frowning.

"No, the exact opposite actually. Blake? Did you lie? You know with the whole I need your help at school thing?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because, you kick ass at writing, and I don't think you have any problem with reading either, and now history is all good, and you wouldn't have needed me for that anyway," I started to trail.

"Need I remind you math? And freaking chemistry and physic too. I honestly never thought I'd say something like that, but I could quite frankly kill the bastard that discovered friction and acceleration and all made up those stupid rules with the freaking x and y! I'm not going to send a freaking elephant on Saturn, so I obviously don't need to know how the gravity on it is going to affect it," Blake started to rant, making me laugh. "What?"

"No need to go all Christian Bale on me," I laughed and then got up from the computer chair. "So, are we finishing that play so we can get to the good stuff you know the lovely world of mathematics?"

"I'm not even going to grace that comment with a reply, that's how much I hate math," Blake scowled a little and went to pick up something in his bag, the script.

I laughed again and walked with him to the second floor, letting myself fall on the recliner while he sat on the couch, as usual.

"So how do we do this? There are other characters now, right?" I asked, as I flipped the pages, seeing other names than Dona Sol and Hernani.