Chp -7

Jungkook don’t know what to think right now, wheather he should be happy or sad, but Jungkook can surely guarantee that he feel relieved.

After the initial breakdown, Jungkook felt himself growing calm. May be it have something to do with presence of Taehyung or his sneaky Omega wolf.

Anyway he is feeling a lot better than be was yesterday for sure.

Jungkook know this for sure that if he had got married to Alpha Seok, he will not be sitting on the seashore, staring at the sea like this. The case with him would have been entirely different.

Jungkook remember the day Alpha Seok messaged him for the first time, that was exactly a week before their wedding.

A WEEK AGO

"Hey kook, please please, this is the last time I am begging you, Please let me leave early today I have a date with my boyfriend today" Daniel begged showing his best puppy eyes, making Jungkook's roll his eyes.

"You told me this last time and even before that, this is the 3rd time this month" Jungkook told with unimpressed look on his face.

"Please Jungkookie, Can't you do this much for your cute awesome bestfriend" Daniel pouted.

"Get lost before I change my mind idiot" Jungkook told him with a small glare.

"You are the best Kook, you saved my ass from sleeping on the couch again" Daniel happily yelled before running away, making Jungkook smile at his bestfriend's antics.

Daniel is Jungkook's bestfriend, they know each other since school days. They both are very supportive and caring towards each other. Daniel being an Alpha made his goal to protect Jungkook from Alpha's. Some assumed that they are dating, but Daniel and Jungkook consider each other as brothers.

Two years ago Daniel started dating a Omega news reporter Baekhyun. It was Jungkook who set them up in a date finally having enough of Daniel's ranting about Baekhyun. But he never thought that it will back fire like this, now he have to hear Baekhyun's rantings too.

Jungkook never easily make friends, he have trust issues. He don't want others to play with his feelings, as People used to take advantage of his naive innocent personality before.

After reaching his apartment, Jungkook got freshened and cooked food for him. He took out his phone and went through the messages, he got a message from Kim Seok.

Jungkook opened the message with a frown on his face.

Kim Seok
Hey Jungkook, it's me Seok.
How are you doing, seems like you are busy with your work these days.
It's our wedding in a week, and we just met only once even though I met your family few times.
I was hoping to meet you before wedding, how does this coming friday sounds?

Jungkook, wanted to ignore the message, but he promised Lisa that he will give this marriage a chance, so he typed.

Jungkook
Hey Seok, I was busy lately with my launch.
I am free Friday evening

Seok immediately replied, as if he was already on the phone, waiting for his message.

Seok
Where should I pick you
home?

Jungkook
You don't have to bother picking me up, just send me the location

Seok
If that's what you want,
I will send you the location on Friday
Can't wait to see you my beautiful Omega Mate

Jungkook
Goodnight

Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes reading the message. He threw the phone on the couch as he stared to watch a movie on Netflix.

If it's any other omega in his place, they would be screaming with excitement. Having a date with Kim Seok, future heir to Kim Enterprise will be everyone's dream, but he isn't others, he is Jeon Jungkook.

Next day

"Jungkook, Don't tell me you are going like this for your date" Baekhyun spoke, eyeing his outfit with a clear disapproval.

"Whats wrong with this, I look professional" Jungkook frowned, he doesn't find anything wrong

"Exactly, you are looking way too professional, this is a date, so you have to dress accordingly, how did you even become a top designer when all you dress is in black" Baekhyun spoke shaking his head, as he stared to remove Jungkook's tie from his neck.

Baekhyun came to show a copy on JK DESIGN upcoming latest summer collection, that's to be published tomorrow.

"Colors are too flashy, I don't want to dress like some rainbow" Jungkook spoke eyeing Baekhyun's dress, which had all the color.

"Just because I have some fashion sense unlike you, I will forgive your insult" Baekhyun answered ignoring the fact that Jungkook design dress for the top super models in the country.

Jungkook sighed thinking about his date, he just hope that his soon to be husband leave a good impression on JK as he don't want his Omega to hate this marriage as much as him.

Next update in few hours 😉😉