| Chapter 54: Fight |

Papers were in your hands as you walked down the flight of stairs to get to the great hall where Harry asked you to meet them. Seems like all the students came to hang there to see others put their names in the goblet of fire to join the Triwizard tournament. Even the other two schools were there.

"Hey" You looked up to see Cedric and bunch of Hufflepuff's behind him. You hugged the papers you were examining looking at him with a smile

"Hey" You nodded to him. You notice the paper in his hands.

"You joining the tournament?" You asked him curiously walking forward

"Oh, yeah. Cheer me on?" Cedric asked with a smile on his face

"Sure" You smiled walking to the great hall but stopped to look at him

"That is if you get picked" You clicked your tongue, turning around and walking in. The Hufflepuff's laughed at that while they started to tease Cedric who just smiled like an idiot watching you walk in the great hall.

"Come on!" One of the girl Hufflepuff's said as they pushed Cedric in so he can put his name in the goblet of fire.

You walked in to be greeted by the sight of Draco and the Beauxbaton girl that you soon found out (from Pansy) that her name was Aisha Perks, Pureblood. Your eyes meet the silver ones that were piercing through you. Turning away, you walked up to Harry who smiled at you. You stood beside him examining the papers. Cedric puts his name in and everyone claps for him.

Soon Fred and George started to make noise.

"Well lads, we did it" Fred said

"Cooked it up this morning" George showed the bottle in his hand.

"Its not going to work" You chimed in while flipping through your research making sure it was all fine. The twins looked at you while Hermione who now sat beside you chuckled.

Fred and George walked up behind you "Oh yeah?"

"Why is that, Y/n?"

Hermione cleared her throat to explained.

"What are you wearing?" Harry asked looking you up and down. You sneered at his stupid question which you answer sassily and sarcastically

"Garbage" You rolled your eyes looking through the papers "Of course, clothes" You glared at him

"You aren't your robes" Ron pointed out

"What is that?" Aisha laughed earning you to snap your head to her in a flash. Your nostrils flared up.

"Where did you come from? Garbage land?" Aisha mocked laughing with her Beauxbaton girls. Draco stayed silent leaning on the wall as he stared at you.

"Calm down. Don't let her get to you" Harry said. You looked down to see what they meant. You were wearing a dirty white t-shirt, ripped jeans and your lab coat.

"Hermione" Ron called for the girl. Who was busy staring at Krum who had now submitted his name to the goblet and everyone clapped.

"Its fine. Its the smoke that's why its dirty" You stated pointing to your shirt

"Hey, I'm talking to you bitch!" Yelled the Beauxbaton stuck up girl Aisha. Your eye twitched

"You have been having the dreams not by coincidence. From what I came up, It more of a vision then a dream. Like your seeing something, a memory. If that makes sense" You said handing Harry the papers but it got burned into ashes from a spell the Aisha girl had.

"Alright! That's it! I'm gonna kill her!" You yelled walking over to Aisha who was laughing with her beauxbaton girls. You were about to punch her but Draco held your wrist, turning you to him.