9. Friends

Bailey's Pov

I slammed my locker shut and plugged in my headphones. I haven't spoken to Hunter since 2 days ago and I don't plan on it.

It was the beginning of 6th period and I had to go to the bathroom before heading to class.

I walk into the bathroom, and walked over to the sink. I turn on the water and splashed my face.

I turn off the water and began to walk out but stopped when I heard a sniffle.

I turn around and walk over to the stall all the way at the end.

"Hello, is anybody there?" I called out.

I heard more sniffling.

I placed my hand on the stall door and slightly opened it.

I saw Brooklyn sitting there crying her eyes out. She looked up at me and wiped the tears off her face.

"I'm sorry." She says barely audible.

I looked at her face, there was a bruise near her eye. It was dark purplish.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything." I asked her.

She just sat there wiping her tears.

"Who did that to you?" I asked slightly angry.

"N-nobody." She stuttered.

She was lying. I could tell.

"Brooklyn, who did that to you?" I simply asked again.

"N-nobody" She cried, tears starting to fill her eyes.

I bit my lip nervously, not knowing what to do when someone is crying. But someone hurt her and that made me angry.

Yes she was annoying at times, but that was just me. She didn't do anything to deserve what happened to her.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, who did that to you?" I asked her sternly.

"E-Emily." She cried.

That was the last straw that broke the camels back. I was pissed off no, I was livid. I wanted to go find the bitch and beat the shit out of her but I know Brooklyn needed me here.

"Come on, your coming with me." I told her not letting her object before I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the bathroom.

I took her to the back of the school behind the bleachers where I liked to smoke.

When we got there Damien and his friends where already standing there smoking.

"What are we doing here?" Brooklyn asked softly.

"We're going to clean up that bruise, though I didn't expect to have company." I told her.

I sat her down against the wall and began searching through my bag.

Damien and his friends where looking at us but I ignored them.

"What the hell happened to her?!" Aiden asked angrily.

"Is she okay?" Damien asked.

I stood up and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the wall. He looked up at me in shock.

"Don't fucking act like you care!" I spoke coldly.

"If it wasn't for your stupid slut Brooklyn wouldn't be like this."

His eyes widened in shock, but soon anger filled his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend." He spoke coldly.