quick editors note

HI GUYS !!!

I just want to thank you guys for 167 likes and 3.25 stars !! I am BEYOND grateful for every single one of you. It's been a good minutes since updating this book.

Don't worry I am not discounting it. I want to finish the story !

However I am a freshman going into my second semester of college. I am studying to become a nurse so I am focusing on school but I do have fridays off so my goal is to write on fridays and upload when I can.

I do know that I've robbed many of my readers for smut. I am not good at writing smut but I do want to give my readers what they want.

So without further of do, I will add a smut part. I will try my best to write one. If you have any suggestions for smut or anything you would like to see in the story please message me and I will be gladly to take advice.

Especially for the smut part, if you write a smut part for the story I will add it into a chapter !!

I hope everyone is doing great and well. Happy new year !! I love you guys all and thank you for the support and love on the story.

If you made it this far and read this note please comment a 🐮 so I know people actually read it lol.

Also please keep commenting ur thoughts as you read the chapters I love reading your comments !!!

Best regards,
jsltzman 💗