|| Chapter XIV ||

Word Count : 1075 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ), UA High)
(Third Person POV)

"This place is huge!" Uraraka gawked at the interior of the USJ, and so did the rest of Class 1-A. Yui had stars in her eyes.

"Right. So Thirteen's gonna be your instructor for today," Aizawa-sensei said gruffly. "All Might may or may not come."

"Haw?! But we were told that he would definitely show up today!" Kaminari screamed. "That's so not fair!"

"He's got his own problems," Aizawa replied. Or more like, he exhausted all of his mana points.

"Hello, young Heroes!"

A soft, cheerful voice spoke up from in front of them. A lady dressed like an astronaut, complete with a space suit and a helmet, walked towards them.

"It's Pro Hero Thirteen!"

"Woah, she's like, the top rescue Hero!"

"Can't believe she's gonna actually teach us!"

"Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or better known as the USJ!" Thirteen said warmly. "You're all here today to learn a very important and basic aspect to being a hero — and that is rescue training!"

Thirteen proceeded to give a small pep talk to the assembled gathering, talking about the dignity and respect that all Heroes must strive to protect.

"Well, I won't waste anymore time!" Thirteen said. "I think we should start off now!"

Just then, a cold wind filled the entire place, and right at the center of the USJ, a dark, purple mass opened up.

Slowly, several people started walking out of the portal, looking thoroughly deranged and downright dangerous. A few of them looked like they didn't even want to be here.

"Woah, would you look at that!" Kirishima said excitedly. "We've even got a fake villain attack simulation to help us practice!"

"Wait."

Aizawa widened his eyes, and both Pro Heroes present at the scene immediately understood the implications of the scenario.

"Everybody, get back behind me!" Thirteen screamed, and both Aizawa and Thirteen took guard at the front.

"Dad.....?" Yui slowly looked at the man who had raised her. "What's happening?"

"This isn't a fake villain attack," Aizawa breathed out. "Those are real. Real villains."

"R-r-real villains!?" Mineta screamed his head off. "Wait! I didn't sign up for this!"

"No one signed up for this, you retard," Kyoka seethed. "What do we do?"

"All students will evacuate!" Thirteen boomed. "Turn around and run towards the door! Reinforcements from UA will arrive soon!"