BKDK: Dancing with A Stranger

Dancing with the stranger

Bakudeku story
Omegaverse
Royal AU(?)
Slight lemon ahead (just don't hate me😅)

A royal gala was now being held at the kingdom of the well known Midoriya family.

Everybody on that event were all stunned at the those glimmering and shimering emerald eyes. They all stopped and quickly bow down their heads toward him.

"Well, hello there, sire.", All of his mates came to him.

"Hello there, izuku... It's been a while...".

"Hey, ochaco, don't call him like that, he's our prince, show some respect.", Tsuyu complained.

"Oh my, i'm sorry. Please forgive me.", Ochaco bowed down.

"It's just me, and we're friends so i don't mind.", Izuku chuckled softly.

"May i have your attention, please.", Mrs. Inko midoriya called.

"Thank you for coming, as i start this announcement. May i call for my son, izuku Midoriya to come.".

'What would that be?', Izuku asked himself as he goes to his mom.

"Mom?",

"Come, my son, i have an announcement to make and i suppose you have to listen carefully.".

"My son, izuku will be married soon to his groom.", Inko was so happy.

'Merge of two kingdom? What? What's going on??'

"Please come, Prince Katsuki bakugou. Meet your soon-to-be-bride.".

"Mom, I politely decline-"

"No, izuku, it's for your future, for all of us...".

"But mom, i don't know him and it's my first to see-". Izuku got suddenly interrupted.

"Nonsense, sweety... Its for your own good, i know everything will be fine but maybe in the future, both of you will get to know each other, more.", Inko widen her smile more.

Izuku wants to get out of the villa, besides there lots of people around he have no choice but to comply.

"As i was saying, my only son, izuku, will marry the next king of our neighboring kingdom so let us celebrate for this wonderful event. Thank you for coming.", Queen inko declared.

"Please excuse me.", She pardoned herself from leaving.

The music resumed and the blondie offering his hand onto izuku, "may i have this dance with you?", The taller prince asked.

"Pardon me, sir, but i have to leave.", Izuku said and covered his eyes with his arm, his sleeve gone wet with tears, "why? All of a sudden? I don't even know him.".

He headed towards the pavillion he usually read his books or having chitchats with his friends.

"Izuku-sama, where are you??", His friends followed.

"There you are- izuku?".

"Let me be alone, please.", Izuku sniffled.

"Alright, we'll leave, just don't hurt yourself.", Ochaco softly said with a worried tone.

"I'm okay, i won't do anything.", Izuku said with a smile.

"He's a prince, we're also royal princes and princesses but its our tradition, soon we'll feel it too same as him.", Shoto exclaimed.

"You're right, shoto.", Ochaco replied.

Back to the pavillion, izuku felt something on his shoulder, "father?", He lifted his head and his eyes widen.