10

_Sometimes after the first scenario finished_

Choi han and Bud had the same cold smile on their faces. They stared at the monsters vying for them who were just about to exit the school gates.

"Oh, how cute!" Choi han shook his head lightly when he saw Bud who was wearing a big smile.

Slightly sighing, Choi han removed his sword from the scabbard. A black aura began to escape from the iron blade.

The length of the aura that Choi han currently has is only 10 meters, while the length of the aura that he previously had was 20 meters. Choi han clicked his tongue.

'I have to become stronger.'

"Let's start?" Bud smirked.

"Of course!"

Choi Han swung the sword with his aura towards the monsters that were running towards them. Choi han's aura slashed down everything in its range, the monsters that had survived the destructive attack stopped, their bodies shaking. Their instincts screamed to run away from the two people in front of them, the two people in front of them were very strong, they would only die in vain.

"Eh? Why did you guys stop, heum?" The monsters turned towards the sound, their eyes trembling at the sight of the green bead glaring at them coldly.

The monsters tried to run but unfortunately they couldn't do that, not after a sword with a green aura pierced their bodies very quickly.

The blue haired teenager's grin grew wider, he pierced every monster not within Choi han's attack range quickly. He slashed their heads and stabbed right where the hearts of those disgusting monsters were beating.

Seeing Bud enjoying himself, Choi han also didn't want to be left behind. The black-haired teenager also ran and slashed whatever was in front of him.

"Hahaha! This is fun!" Bud laughed loudly, a laugh that sent chills down the spines of monsters or anyone who heard it.

Choi Han also smiled.

"Right, this is fun."

"I know, right?! If Archie was here, I'm sure that bastard would be thrilled!" Choi Han frowned.

Choi han imagined if Archie was here.......... No, nope, Choi han didn't want that to happen. Choi han couldn't imagine what kind of mess the two of them would cause. Choi han would of course happily choose to go together with Cale instead of having to take care of those 2 troublemakers.

Clearing his mind of the mess he thought would happen if Archie were here, Choi Han gripped his sword tightly and started to attack.

Choi han cut off the heads of the monsters in front of him, from the heads of the monsters a very disgusting green liquid came out. Choi han clicked his tongue.

"Annoying."

Choi Han is someone who has lived for decades in the dark forest, he survives there by throwing away all the emotions he has as a human. Choi han has to live by killing. Kill or be killed is a way of playing for Choi han.

Choi han was basically an emotionless bastard, or so Ron called the black haired youth. The innocent attitude that he has shown so far is only a mask that covers his true face.

Choi han recalled the battle that took place between himself and the fake dragon Slayer, Syrem. It was the war in the Henituse territory, the first time Choi han showed his true face in front of his enemy, in front of someone who dared to intrude on his home, in front of a bastard who dared to hurt his Cale.

Choi han recalled how Syrem called him a madman for risking himself to fall together with that bastard in the dead mana puddle, Choi han also recalled what answer he gave the bastard.