Chapter- 21 so many trauma's

Authors POV

Chitra wake up with a groan.
"Vedha wake up", she called.

"What chitra? My head is hurting", Vedha said in a sleepy voice.

"So was mine", Chitra exclaimed sitting straight.
Night incidents flashed infront of their eyes.
"Sanvi", they shouted unison and sat up.

They got up and went out just to see Shreyan and Abhi sleeping on the couch.

Ignoring them, they went to Sanvi's room, they are surprised by the scene infront of them.

Sanvi is sleeping on Sanjay's lap while holding his hand where as Sanjay is sleeping in a sitting position resting his head on headboard.

"What are you doing here?", Abhi's sleepy voice came from behind.

"Shh... ", Chitra silenced him gesturing to look Sanvi and Sanjay. His sleepiness gone at once.

"Give me your phone, Abhi", Chitra whispered.
Abhi gave his phone and Chitra clicked a picture of their sleeping posture.
"They are cute together", she mumbled looking at the picture. Vedha and Abhi nodded in agreement.

"Finally this dude taken a step ahead", Abhi said playfully.

"Let's go. Will prepare breakfast before they wake up", Vedha said and walked out.

Shreyan is still sleeping. Abhi kicked him and he woke up with a groan.
"Fuck, what do you want Abhi?" Shreyan cursed.

"Cursing is a bad habbit senior", Vedha chukled.
"Why are you here Vedha", he said still laying on the couch.

"I am the one who should ask this question", Vedha smirked.
He sat up and observed the surroundings.. "why I am here?" Shreyan asked in confusion.

"Why you both are sleeping here", Chitra asked in disbelief.
"Remember last night events once", Abhi rolled his eyes.

"Right you both were drunk last night so we took you back.. however we also drunk so we end up sleeping here", Shreyan shrugged.

They all laughed.

Sanvi woke up by the sounds outside. Something is wrong why my head is hurting, she thought and turned only to see Sanjay's sleeping posture.

How cute, she smiled looking at Sanjay's sleeping face. But why is he here, she confused and noticed that she is laying on his lap so She sat up abruptly. Sanjay also woke up by her actions.

"Why are you here Sanjay", she asked indifferently.
"You don't remember", he asked in disbelief.

"Remember what", she said madly.
"What you have done last night", he narrowed his eyes.

"What I have don......", she shut her mouth in middle of the sentence her face  turned red due to embarrassment remembering last night incidents.
...

"We have prepared breakfast Sanjay you can have some before going", Vedha said as Sanjay came out of Sanvi's room.

"Sanvi come fast", chitra roared.
"Coming", Sanvi replied.

"When did you came last night", Abhi asked Sanjay while eating.

Sanvi coughed. "Around 1 am", Sanjay said slowly.

"Why you came late as you started before us", Shreyan smirked.
No doubt they are teasing, Sanvi thought.

"I have to go to hospital, it's already late", Sanvi stated as she stood up.
"Let's go together after breakfast as we are going to the same place", Shreyan said.