𝟖𝟏

a/n: Charlotte's outfit for the chapter is above!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄━═☆

"I am being kidnapped. It's not funny," Charlotte said as Angelina buckled her into the passenger seat of the car. Lina got in the driver's seat and smiled coyly at her, "I told you both, I am absolutely fine and I just need a day, or a week, at home. Alone."

Angelina slammed the passenger side of the door closed and got into the backseat as Lina shook her head, "And I told you, we know where Katherine is and we are gonna find the bitch and have a good time."

"The definition of a good time is subjective," Charlotte sighed, rolling her eyes, "Plus Stefan and Damon are already going. I heard them yesterday."

"So?" The Forbes vampire huffed out, "We are a team. We have a grudge."

"I don't have a grudge."

Lina started the car, pointing out, "You should have the biggest grudge out of us three," She turned the stirring wheel as she pulled out of the driveway, "She came for your boyfriend, killed you, and then had you locked in a tomb where you were supposed to starve to death. That didn't happen but you spent 145 years starving while the world thought she is in there."

Charlotte played with the ends of her sleeves, "I don't like talking about that."

"And I don't like bringing it up but there's a long due debt," Paulina stated, turning to her best friend, "And it's time to collect."

Angelina nodded, squeezing Charlotte's shoulder in reassurance from where she sat in the backseat. The Bernard vampire questioned, "And you are not doing this because of the whole Elijah thing?"

"And you don't want to kill her for Jeremy?"

Charlotte pursed her lips together and left the topic at that, "I don't even know where she is."

"I do, I called in a favor from Liz Forbes," The Gilbert answered, grinning smugly as Charlotte looked at her suspiciously, "Relax, I didn't threaten anyone. Haven't you heard? I am the good Gilbert now."

"Glad your humor is still intact."

✵ ✵ ✵

Lina turned up the radio when they finally got on the road as Charlotte questioned again, "Willoughby? Katherine is hiding in Willoughby?"