𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 & 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

There she sat by the luxurious bed all alone. The room shone bright due to the in-coming sunlight, as it reveals various delicacies that cost tons of fortunes. The room painted in white and dark with icy blue.

  Ice patterns coloured in white tattered around the wallpaper, beautiful gold chandelier hung by the high ceiling, along with a pair of French window stood by the wall, with obvious signs of balcony exist behind the those window door.

  Most of the room's furniture are coloured white and shades of blue, It seems to be her favourite colour. Though, she did not remember having blue as her favourite colour.....Wasn't it brown?

  Oh right....Of course. This, all of these does not belong to the woman who sat by the bed dressed in soft and comfortable robe dress. The room are all historical's contents, the ones you'll see in historic documentary or manhwas yes?

  Other then that, the woman could not seem to move herself. She sat there like a lifeless doll filled with sorrow. Though, could you blame her? I don't think so.

   I don't think it is easy to accept some truths isn't it right? Maybe for some, regardless everyone has their own opinions and not all could always agree on one's opinions nor empathise truly with things they aren't familiar with. 

  The woman had her head down low, hands softly clenching one another. Face lack of any emotion that humans often shown. 

   A knock snapped the woman out of her daze, lifting her head to look at the door as a voice spark behind them. "Your highness, please excuse my rudeness but...."

  "His majesty the emperor ask for an audience with you, please let me help you to get ready your highness" It is the personal maid that 'she' had choosen by herself. A sweet child that always kind and soft with everyone.

  The woman did not meant to doze off for so long because of what she heard, guilt gripping her tight as the maid ask her concern. "Your highness? are you alright?" 

  Oh, she is such sweet child...

  "Of course....You may come in, Tanisa" The lady announce her presence, voice strong and sturdy that show clear indication of holding high authority then most.

  Earlane Theresa Andromeda. The second born from the empress and emperor, a true blood to the royal family, followed by a younger brother and another younger sister.

 As for the eldest child, the crown prince. In line for the throne, working by his father side to take on the throne and inheritance. 

  The second born Earlane, known for her attractive looks, wisdom, well mannered lady yet sly in her own way. Many had warned those who tried to talk to her to be always wary around the woman.

  Along with her high intelligence pursuing business and economic departments as well as her unique writing style that catches many attention of both Nobles and Commoners considering she do wrote novels and guide books.

 Such a striking name for a vicious villainess, don't you agree?.  The villainess who brought ruin to those who stand in her way of pursuing her ambitions. 

  Using authority, intelligence, connections, and strategy for her pursue and eliminations of those who's a thorn on her side. 

  Although some of her doings are considered cruel, to Earlane, it doesn't mean much and simply nothing to bat an eye on. Her ways of sight could be said stubborn and won't change her mind once its been set.

   You'll never knew the end of a journey if you don't gave you're best. Is what she said to those who question her ways. Nonetheless she hardly receive punishments for her doings.