CHAPTER-21

WORDS:- 1182

Daisy's pov

Waking up I felt immense pain coming from hands and legs. My throat was also aching a lot.

I looked down and saw my hands and legs were bandaged, suddenly everything rushed back to me the kidnapping, Vincent's torture and Xavier rescuing me.

I looked at my side and saw Xavier sleeping next to i smiled sadly at him and slowly peeled the blanket away from me and dragged my body inside the bathroom.

Turning on the shower I stood under it, for quiet a time I didn't feel anything but suddenly like a dam all my emotions broke out.

I fell on the floor like a heap. Sitting under the shower I cried I cried for all the things that I under went, my mother's death, my father becoming an abusive bastard, my stepmom hating me to her core, Vincent's kidnapping, the father whom I once admired gave me on rent/sold me for mere money.

Then one day suddenly xavier rescued me and I being the pitiful person immediately fell in love with him. Yes, many people may call me a fool but I who have suffered soo much in the darkness suddenly saw a ray of light and I was very greedy for catching that light.

And I don't regret myself falling in love with xavier. Not only that I also got one sister and three doting and protective brothers.

I sat there for who knows how long when I suddenly heard the door rattling and it fell down soon after.

Xavier's pov

Who knows after how long I woke up, I looked at my right side wanting to see my angel's face but when I turned my head the bed was empty, my angel no where visible. Then only I heard the shower starting up and my focus immediately turned towards the bathroom.

Getting up i went near the bathroom door and stood outside just about to knock but I stopped when I heard Daisy's muffled cries coming from inside.

I wanted to go inside and hug her tightly but I knew this isn't right sometimes everyone needs alone time.

I sat infront of the bathroom door with my back touching the door.

I don't remember for how long I sat there listening to daisy's heart wrenching cries, many times I wished to just broke this damn door down and rush inside and hug her tightly but I stopped myself.

After a long hour daisy stopped crying, I immediately stood up and waited for daisy to open the door but I don't know for how long I stood there (which was actually 5 minutes) but no sound was heard from inside.

I started to get worried and starts knocking on the door but still no reply , my mind started imagining the worst.

I kicked the door after 4-5 kicks the door finally fell down, without giving much thought I immediately rushed inside and the sight I saw broke my heart into tiny pieces.

Daisy was sitting under the shower while fully drenched from head to toe and slightly shivering, she looked up at me when the door fell.

Without saying anything I walked to daisy and covered her with a towel and carried her princess style back in the room.

Taking another towel i wiped her hair and wrapped it around her head properly

Taking one of shirt and daisy's sweatpants I walked to her and covered my eyes with one of the handkerchief and helped daisy change out of her clothes. Till then no words were exchanged between us.

Daisy's pov

Till the time xavier helped me change out of clothes no words were exchanged between us.

He slowly hugged me tightly and I buried my head in his shoulder and once again started crying, xavier didn't said a word but his actions were speaking louder than his words.

He was embracing me in his protective arms and was rocking me lightly and occasional kisses were given to me.

Once I stopped crying xavier wiped my tears and kissed me on my forehead.

I felt it was one of those times where we don't need to say something but everything is understood between each other.

Xavier just smiled at me and said "baby, it's probably time to feed your tiny stomach now, you must be probably hungry now".

On cue my stomach rumbled loudly i just smiled embarrassely and Xavier laughed at my reaction and kissing my cheeks he carried me to the dinning room.

There Emelia was sitting in a wheelchair and Sam was sitting close to her next to them raven and Carter were sitting chatting to each other.

When we entered all of them turned to us and smiled , after sitting I looked at Emelia who was looking at me and smiling kindly, I smiled at her and asked "how are you now??"

"I'm doing much better now" Emelia replied with her kind smile.

That's when carter looked at me and asked worriedly "are you okay now, sis?"

Xavier held my hand lightly in his hand giving me comfort, all of them were now looking at us worriedly
I looked at them and said truthfully
"I am not doing good now but I can promise you all that I will soon be better". I said with a determined face and look at them with a smile and back to xavier who was looking at me, bending his head down he kissed my lips and I responded back to him.

Suddenly our moment was broken when Sam threw a grape at Xavier head and said "stop feeding is with dog food in the morning".

Emelia hitted Sam on the head with a spoon and Sam looked at her like a pitiful puppy whose master just betrayed him by petting someone's else puppy.

Sam kissed emelia on her cheeks when we were having breakfast making amelia blush like a tomato.

Raven finally tsked and said "stop it guys, have some mercy on single dogs and keep this affection for each other inside the bedroom because I think I'm already stuffed with too much dog food by now" Carter nodded along with him with a pout visible on his face.

Everyone bursted laughing at his reaction and soon carter followed along. I looked around myself to see my supportive family having my back and my beloved sitting next to me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and Xavier looked at me with a soft smile and I smiled back at him and once again looked around at Sam and emelia smiling gleefully at each other and Carter and raven bickering with each other for a piece of waffle.

I may not be okay now but I surely know I will be better in the future.

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW IS THE STORY STORY SO FAR? DID YOU LIKE I T?

HOPE TO RECEIVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS.