chpt.36

August

"You need anything"?

"No I'm good" Jay gave me a warm smile and continue folding clothes.

Every since we left the funeral yesterday Jay been quiet to the point she barely speak and when she do say something its short. I know she still grieving and its going to take time as well.

"Jiraya its okay to cry you know I'm here if you just need to let it all out".

She took a deep breath and continue putting the clothes away. "August I know trust me I know, don't forget my appointment is at 2:30".

I look at the time it was now 1:30. "We gone ahead and leave now, I'll go get Nai ready then we'll be on our way".

I knew it was going to be a matter of time when Jay break down right no she's holding it in, I'll be right there when it happens.

Jiraya

"Are you ready to find out what you are having" the doctor ask causing me to smile.

"Yes please".

She did what she normally do and there I seen my baby on the screen, "Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Alsina you are having a boy".

I look over at August who was smiling from ear to ear, she gave me the sonogram and left out. "Well looks like your wish came true we having a boy" I said to August while wiping the gel off my stomach.

"See I told you" he say.

"I'm having a baby brother mommy"?

"Yes baby you are going to be a big sister" I grab my purse and we left out the doctor office.

We stop to get something to eat and went home, while Sanai was into her cartoons August and I was sitting at the table eating.

"Okay since we having a boy you thought of any names"? I ask taking a bite from my sandwich.

"I'll just name him after me August Alsina Jr."

"Maybe how about Austin"?

"Hell no Jay that's like a white boy name I like mines better".

"Fine you win" I say throwing my hands up, "Jiraya are you sure you okay"?

I sigh wishing he would drop the situation my mother is gone nothing I can do but keep living, I appreciate him looking out for me. I'm good, my dad been trying to get in touch with me which I'm not ready to speak with him.

"August I am okay stop worrying about me. I know you trying to look out for and you concern, but honestly I'm okay" I smile and continue to eat. Which August knew I was lying cause he kept staring me down and I hate when he do that, I got from the table to throw away my trash. Seem like every move I make August eyes follow me, "Can you stop that" I say irritated.

"Stop what"?

"Following my every move, I know what you thinking. You. Waiting for me to break down and pitch a fit well my love I'm not, I can't cry no more so stop asking me the same question" and with that I left to go upstairs to take a little nap before I went over to my mom house to get some things.

I laid across the bed and my mind start wondering am I going crazy? I cried at the funeral, I think I done cried enough. Why me? The most two important people I lost in my life was Aaliyah and my mother.

"AUGUST!!!" I cried out, he came in the room and I was now in tears.

"Just let it out Jay" August held onto me as I cried and cried.

"I can't do this on my on, baby don't leave me please don't" I say to August.

"Jiraya listen I'm not going anywhere I already told you that before. I am here no matter what" he kiss the top of my hair and I stayed in his arms until I doze off to sleep.