Knock over the punch bowl

[Silent Magic: Delay Magic: Create Undead Third], [Silent Magic: Delay Magic: Create Undead Fourth], [Silent magic: Delay magic: Undead Army]...' Momonga rattled spells off as the Lord of Lies and Great Fly of Hell were staring at him with naked hostility, aiming the spells away from the room and with the summons in 'attack at will' order, in an attempt to create enough chaos to flee in case he was forced to fight not only one but two raid bosses at the same time. The fact YGGDRASIL's spells and abilities worked in the 'new world' that he had found himself in, real as it might be, made him fairly certain that the presence of YGGDRASIL abilities also meant that YGGDRASIL's 'concepts' and 'enemies' were present in the 'new world' as well- That is, raid bosses.

And now, two of the strongest raid bosses of their expansion, Lucifer and Beelzebub, were staring at Momonga, both in their human forms and both with naked hostility in their eyes.

He tuned out the pained wails of the red-headed girl seated on the other side of the dining hall, on the other which a confrontation of truly one-sided proportions was about to happen. And Momonga held no illusions that he'd be on the receiving end. 'I need distractions, more distractions...'

There was no way he could expand his whole mana reservoir before getting flattened into thin bonemeal if he was charged by two bosses at the same time so he rattled off silent, delayed spells to create undead in random places around his current location, as well as placing traps. Casting silent spells already doubled the mana cost of the spell, and that was then doubled further by having it be delayed as well. The mana drain meant that he couldn't afford to spam silent and delayed spells in a normal combat scenario, but he wasn't preparing to fight properly in the first place, instead aiming to throw a necromancer version of sand in someone's eyes and running for the hills.

"Well, Lord Riser?" Lucifer's tone could have turned raging volcanos into icebergs. "Have you anything to say for yourself?"

"I.. don't really know what you are saying, Lucifer-dono. I've never heard of this 'Riser' person before." Momonga answered honestly, the panic he felt clear in his voice as the stress overwhelmed even his emotion suppression, which was likely having a mental breakdown of its own due to the amount of work it had been forced to do in the past few minutes alone. " I woke up suddenly in a field, stabbed through the chest, and my attacker disappeared somewhere, and I wasn't sure if this was reality or not so I thought to fondle Rias-sama's breasts since it seemed like something that would make it clear if everything was real or not!"

"..." Lucifer seemed to do a double-take from Momonga's words while Rias let a somehow reassured and almost glad sob as she heard of Momonga's 'reality check'. "Are you saying, then, that you truly have no clue as to what you've done, are you truly that unrepentant?"

"L-Lucifer-dono, I truly have no idea what you're saying. My memories of this place stretch only to yesterday, and if this is about me fondling Rias-sama's breasts, I truly apologize..." Momonga delayed for time as he kept casting silent spells, ignoring a chorus of angry hisses and snarls and a single hiccup from behind him where Rias and the girl group around her sat on their chairs, presumably supporting their friend who had been wailing non-stop since Lucifer's announcement of Momonga's 'real identity'.

"...You truly have no idea, then?" Lucifer seemed to deflate, much to Momonga's surprise before the lord of Hell turned towards Great Fly whose expression had turned calculating. "I apologize for the accusation, Issei-san. Beelzebub, your theory is either incorrect, or Riser-san is better actor than I ever gave him credit for. I could not detect hesitation nor lie in his words. He's telling the truth, or at least what he believes is the truth."