Shot4

Hey Dear Readers!

Here comes with another shot ♥️ Hope you are liking it. Don't forget to press star button for unlocking next part.

Recap : Swara gave Ragini all household work and SwaSan laughed imaginating her condition.

In Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping in each other's arms with a smile on their faces feeling each other's warmth.

Swara open her eyes lazily find Sanskar 's face near her face. She looks find his hands around her waist tightly. She smile seeing this wrap her arms also around his arms and hug him and hug him more tightly.

She looks at his charming face with smile. Her eyes traveled down on his lips. She recalled their kiss.

Swara : Gosh! I didn't thought my first kiss would be this much wild and passionate. Awww! That was so awesome! ( in mind, looks at his lips) and his lips are so soft! And so pink! I thought only girl's lips are soft but his lips more softer then mine. I want to feel it more and more. (caress his lips with thumb).

Sanskar move little in sleep and hug her more tightly make her come in sense.

Swara : ( hit her head in mind) what are you thinking Swara that too in Morning itself! ( then think something) but he is your husband! You all have right to think naughty about him. ( blushes) and also to be naughty with him ( caress his lips again with her thumb) Should I kiss him again?

She lean toward his lips but then withdraw.

Swara : he is sleeping. It's wrong but he is looking so cute! I can't resist. In husband's matter I am so lucky! I wanted a cute and hot guy for me and I got a man who is combination of both. Oh Gosh! How I control myself to avoid him. He is so cute. ( while lovingly staring him).

She move closer toward his face. She caress his silky hairs which falling on his forehead then chuckles silently seeing his frowned face. She move her lips toward his lips.

Swara : at least I can take his peck. ( move her lips toward his lips and peck on his lips softly looks at his face who is still sleeping) He is sleeping. I can smooch a bit. He will not awake.

She smooch his lips lightly. She smooch his lips more with desire of feeling him more and more. She start smooching his lips softly yet passionately while roaming her hands on his broad chest sensually.

But soon she come in sense he is sleeping, what she is doing! She breaks kiss and find him still sleeping. She take sigh of relief about to get up from him but startled by a pull. Her eyes become widened finding herself beneath of Sanskar who is looking at her mischievously.

She slap herself in mind. He was awake before she react something He slammed her lips hardly and passionately and smooch her lips. She moan in between of kiss feeling his hands on her stomach which caressing her navel lifting her top little. She try to respond him by holding his hairs but he hold her hand and put it back on bed entangled their hands and kiss her more passionately then yesterday.

Sanskar broke kiss after giving a slight bite on her lower lips then smirk at Swara 's frowned face. He lick his lips naughtily while looking at her.

Swara : You idiot! Why you didn't let me respond me? ( angrily).

Sanskar : As punishment for kissing a innocent guy while sleeping. ( while smirking).

Swara 's eyes become widened hearing him. She looks down feeling shy.

Sanskar : this much desperation that you couldn't even wait for me to get up. Very bad!! ( teasingly).

He become shocked when Swara pull him toward herself and place her lips on his lips and smooch his lips hardly make his eyes widened. He groan feeling her tracing fingers on his chest. He try to respond but she couldn't. He try to hold her buy she hold his both hands while kissing him. She break kiss giving a bite on his lower lips.