ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

You let out a deep sigh, before glaring at the man.

The way the stranger is touching your shoulder is intimidating.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" You demand, shoving his hand away from your shoulder.

"And I sure as hell didn't permit you to touch my shoulder in such a way" you spat.

He chuckles deeply at you, his white teeth along with his dimples showing.

"Oh, you got a mouth on you, I wonder if you used it with the king...or maybe the spoiled brat of a prince"

Your face heats up at his words, realizing the hidden meaning behind them.

"Have I done anything to upset you? There is no logical reason for you to hate me" you point out.

"My name is Drusilian" he introduces himself, answering your earlier question.

"And I'm the second son of King Celestan" your eyes widen slightly at the reveal.

"I didn't know that Celestan has a second son...especially you" he rolls his eyes, before picking out a roll of bread.

You stare at him, admiring his handsome features, realizing how similar they are to the king's sharp ones.

Handsome outlooks.

But, nasty inlooks

But, nasty inlooks.

"If I were you, I would just kill my whiney brother and leave" your eyes widens at his words, looking around to see if someone has heard him.

Thankfully, no one did.

"Are you insane? How are you saying that if it was normal?" you shout whisper at him.

"You know death will be a blessing to you, that's why I wish to kill you" you frown.

"I don't understand..." you trail off, waiting for an explanation.

"I will give time to think about my words," Drusilian says, taking a bite from the bread.

"Until then, farewell"

With that, he leaves the bakery, leaving you shocked.

"What did just happen?"

"Hey Lady, Are you going to pay for him?" you roll your eyes at the baker.

"He is the prince"

"I don't care, you still have to pay, lady"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"Where have you been?" Celestan asks, glaring at his younger son.

"I have been here the whole time, but you were too busy with (Y/n)" Durilisan replies making his father smirk.

"You have already met her?" 

The son nods slowly at his father, a grin appearing on his face.

"Let us just hope, she doesn't go insane in here, and your experiment works, father"