Mating with him

(Jacob)

I decided to take Arlo to the cabin I saw here after his parents told me it was ok. We were going to spend the night here, so I wanted it to be extra special for him.

“Why don't you get some rest while I get you something to eat?” I asked, and he nodded his head while groaning.

“Still feeling hot?” He nodded his head once more as I touched his forehead. He was burning up.

"D-do you think that I'm in heat?” He asked as he crawled onto the bed. Come to think about it, he could be right. We didn't go to the pack doctor because it happened while we were on our way here.

“I don't think I can eat, ahhhh!” He screamed, and my eyes became wide as I watched him writhing on the bed.

“Please make it stop. Please make it stop.” He begged over and over, so I decided to mind link, Dr. Carlyle to get some advice from him.

'It seems as if he's in heat, which can be a good thing because the full moon is approaching. Make sure to use protection when you mate, or you'll only get him pregnant, and I'm sure he wouldn't want that. Hurry and mate with him, for it's going to get more painful if you don't.' I nodded my head and closed the link.

“I guess food will have to wait.” I said as I pounded on him and started kissing him, realizing that he was desperate for it. The need to touch him, to make him mine, was so powerful I couldn't control myself.

I stopped and grabbed the bag of things I bought so I could be prepared for this and threw them on the bed. I set the box of chocolate aside on the bedside table as He was watching me with lust in his eyes, and I had to do everything in my power to control my wolf, or he would mate with Arlo without getting him prepared.

“I'm going to take your clothes off.” I said, and he nodded his head, so I started stripping him. Once I was done, I took mine off and watched as he was smirking at me. I raised my eyebrows, and he chuckled while shaking his head.

“What?” I asked, suddenly feeling unconscious of my body by the way he was smiling.

“I-I was just measuring you with the men I was watching, and so far, they seem to be bigger than you.” He said playfully while wiggling his eyebrows. I growled at him and got on top of him while he started moaning from the contact.

“I am by far bigger than those men, I'll show you.” I started kissing him again, taking my time with him so he could get used to me. He felt so tiny in my arms that I was afraid that I might hurt him.

'Hurt him, spank him.' Midnight growled out, and I blocked him since he was tempting me to.

“Tell me what you want.”I said, as I was biting his neck, leaving marks all over it.

“I w-want you, all of you.” He replied, and I nodded my head and grabbed the bottle of lube and a condom while tearing it and putting it on. I started prepping him, getting him ready for what I had in mind.

“Gosh, that feels so weird. Why do you have to use your finger? Isn't that nasty?” He asked, and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

“Weird? But, does it feel good?” I asked as I was taking my time pushing my fingers in and out of him.

“It d-does feel good but also unusual. If you use your fingers like this, does that mean you use your toes as well?” Oh my god, he was going to kill me if he kept this up. I forgot how innocent he was. Maybe I should have tutored him on this before jumping to the main course.

“You want me to use my toes? I'll use my toes.” I growled, as my wolf was the one who said that. He was fighting for dominance, but I won anyway making him growl at me and call me a gay fucktard, yeah my wolf called me a gay fucktard all because he couldn't get what he wanted. I stopped using my fingers and poured some more lube at his entrance and watched as he scrunched his face up.

“That feels weird, but this Heat is liking it.” He whispered and I nodded my head.

“Talk to me, ok? Please let me know what you like and what you don't like. I'm going to take my time, I promise I won't hurt you. Do you trust me?” I asked, and he looked into my eyes.

“I trust you with all of my heart, make me yours.” With that, I did exactly what he said and mated with him throughout the night. When we marked each other, I howled so loud I heard others in the distance howling as well. Midnight eventually took over and had his way with Arlo who was writhing away and begging for more. I knew he was going to be too sore in the morning, but I planned on keeping him in bed for the day, so I can shower him with love and care. He is mine. Mine to keep, mine to love and no one is going to take him away from me, I'll make sure of it.

The next morning when we woke up, he was groaning out in pain but at least his heat was over for now. I took care of him so that he was comfortable enough and smiled when I saw my mark on his neck. He shook his head and glared at me, as if he couldn't believe I was so pleased with the fact that he was mine. I know that once his brothers returned they will be getting in our way after knowing that we had mated and marked each other, but I wasn't going to have that. We still needed to figure out how to come to an agreement, so he could come home with me because I still had a pack to run, but for now, I was going to enjoy every moment I can with him as if it's going to be my last.