Thank you...(Ch.11)

This chapter is going to be very sad, bring yo mf tissues because one of y'all is gonna cry. This chapter is gonna be a lil gory, so, if that shit makes you uncomfortable, then idk what to do for you, sorry not sorry. Enjoy!

Sun P.O.V.

"WOW! That's an amazing drawing! You're going to be an amazing artist!" I beamed at one of the kids before getting up and walking over to Moon who was relaxing in a corner reading.

I sat next to him, "Whatcha readin?" I asked, tossing my arm around his shoulder, "It's a kid book since we don't have adult books." He replied lazily, "Yeah... Hey, have you seen Y/n? She's been gone an awful long time." I asked, worried.

Moon shook his head, "No, I thought she was with you." He turned his head to look at me, "Maybe she's talking with her friend... Miles..." He said their name with disgust, "Be nice Moon!" I scolded.

I hugged Moon before getting up and walking over to the ballpit, "Hey there, wanna play marco polo-" (Think of it quiet af) "sun...oon...." I looked around, hearing her voice.

I couldn't find her so I walked back over to Moon, "Did you hear that?" He nodded and stood up, "Sounded frantic..." He said softly.

I looked around, picking at the wires on my arm, "You think she's in trouble like last time? What if she's hurt and that's why she called out to us? What if she's getting tortured as we speak! I-I have to find her!" I spoke quickly.

Moon nodded, "Agreed, but that means that we'll either have to close the daycare or have someone watch over the kids..." We looked at eachother, "We're closing the daycare." We spoke in unison.

~Time skip~

After the daycare closed me and Moon left, "You'll look on the east I'll do the west and we'll loop around. Meet back here in 30 minutes." I nodded and began looking around, looking in gift shops, the photo booths, even in the kitchen, but nothing.

I was walking back when I got an alert from Moon telling me to meet at Roxy's Raceway. I quickly made my way there.

I spotted him and ran over, "W-What is it Moon? What did you find?" I asked frantically. He had a shadow casting over his eyes as he handed me something, I looked down and I felt as if everything stopped moving.

In my hand... was one of Y/n's earrings... and it was covered in blood...

I felt my systems begin to heat up, "Whoever did this.... Will pay." I growled. Never have I felt such rage, whoever did this to her would suffer for a very long time.

I clenched my fist around the earring, "Moon...." I looked up at him and he nodded, "I know, we'll find her."

Moon P.O.V.

I looked at Sun, his eyes turning red and his spikes sunk into his head, "You know what has to happen, Moon." Sun growled and I nodded, "We HAVE to find her, this time.... no one can stop us." I smiled and we continued to look around.

Me and sun ended up in one of the service tunnels, listening for any sound.... when we hear it, the disturbing sound of... skin.... being cut.

We followed the sound, turning sharp lefts and right, the noises getting louder and louder, eventually cries being heard.

We turned one more left, seeing a door with the window blocked off, "Listen, you should have just left, but no, you HAD to stay. You think I didn't know about you fucking them either? That's disgusting." A whirry voice spoke.

Moon had to hold me back so that I wouldn't break down the door. Then we heard our Y/ns sweet voice, shaking in fear, "P-Please, you don't have to do this!" She cried.

Giggling could be heard, "Too late for that now, you should have left when you had the chance. You'd think after almost being raped by an coworker would scare you off, but no, you have both Sun AND Moon to protect you."

I shook in angwish, fear flowing through my circuits, "Sun, you'll take Y/n back to our room, I'll handle our... friend." Moon spoke, his sharp teeth showing themselves. I nodded and paused, waiting for the perfect moment...

"Well, looks like we'll have to cut this short, I have a job to do, sorry." They giggled again. I quickly rushed my way into the room, backing up and throwing my entire body against the door, breaking it.

I gasped as I saw the condition of our sweet Y/n, all bloodied and covered in cuts, "My poor sunshine..." I whispered, untying the leather straps that held her down.

I dared not to look over, screams filling the room, "W-Wait! Please! Don't kill her!" Y/n begged, looking over my shoulder as I picked her up.

Moon turned around, both of us shocked, "Why? Look at what she did to you!" Moon growled, gripping... Vannessa's throat? But she's the one who told us Miles was here! She lied to us...

"Please, Moon, I'm begging you." She whimpered before completely passing out in my arms. Moon sighed before hitting Vannessa over the head, knocking her out.

Moon looked at me and I nodded, "Already called the police, they should be here in a few moments with an ambulance." I spoke softly.

Moon nodded, "Good. Now, let's get Y/n back up to the surface, they'll need to be able to find her if they want to take care of her." I whimpered, "C-Can't they do it here? I don't want to lose her..." Moon shook his head, "I feel the same way, but they don't have the right equipment on them, they have to take her to a hospital."

I looked down at my feet, "Okay... Let's get moving then." And so up we went.

~Time skip~

We watched as they took Y/n away, along with Vannessa. We watched from the daycare, I held onto Moon and cried quietly, "H-How long will she be gone for?" I asked, looking at Moon. He sighed, "Depends on how bad her wounds are. If they're as bad as they look, a month tops, if they're not, we're looking at about two weeks."

I hummed, "Okay..." I sniffled and let go of him, "I-I should get some charge, same as you Moon." I spoke, my voice cracking as I shook, "Yeah..."

We made our ways to our charging stations and hopped inside.

Please, be okay Y/n... Come back soon.

Okay, so, some of you guys might be confused. I didn't like what was happening, so I changed it. Don't worry, this shouldn't happen TOO often. I love you guys!