Fiction dad au

Part 2 of the Fiction dad au suggested by dragonwoman33 enjoy!

Alpheus had been staying with Fiction for a few weeks now. Life on the surface had been different. It was hard for Alpheus to get use to everything, from the noise to the people, not to mention the fact that he'd been getting sick fairly often. Fiction was starting to get worried. When Alpheus got sick for the third time Fiction started asking questions.

"Alpheus, you have been vaccinated right?"

"Does it matter."

"Alpheus."

"...no, I'm not vaccinated I never really saw the point."

"What do you mean you never saw the point? They're important they keep you safe from a lot of life threatening diseases."

"I know, I know. I just live on a submarine and don't really talk to people, I didn't think I'd catch anything."

"We need to get you caught up on your vaccinations, they should stop you from getting sick as often."

Alpheus sat up.

"I don't want to."

"Alpheus, they'll keep you safe."

"... I don't like needles."

"I know you don't, but they'll help. Why don't we start of small. You could get the flu vaccine it's just a spray up your nose."

Alpheus thought it over for a second.

"It won't hurt?"

"Nope, it'll just feel a little cold. I can go with you to get it done if you'd like."

"Yes, please I don't want to go alone."

Fiction smiled then wrapped his arm around Alpheus' shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed ok?"

"..ok."

Fiction helped Alpheus to bed. He was shaking and could barely stand up on his own.

"Maybe we should go to the hospital, you don't look so good."

"No, no hospitals please."

Fiction looked at Alpheus. He knew Alpheus wouldn't want to go to the hospital but it was for the best.

"If you get any worse we're going."

"No..."

"Either you go to the hospital or I'm calling Kaiko."

"You promised... you said."

"I know Alpheus I'm only gonna call her if you won't go to the hospital."

"I don't wanna see Kaiko."

"Then you'll go to the hospital?"

"... I'll think about it."

Fiction helped Alpheus into his bed. He then sat down at on a chair at Alphues' desk. He wanted to be there incase Alpheus got any worse during the night.

Fiction was woken up in the middle of the night to Alpheus screaming. He shot out of the chair and to his side.

"Alpheus, Alpheus shh you're ok."

"No no! Stop!"

"Hey, it's me you're ok."

After a few minutes Alpheus calmed down. Fiction pulled him in for a hug and they sat like that for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok Alpheus. Do you want a drink?"

Alpheus nodded. Fiction stood up and walked to the kitchen. He checked the time to see if Alpheus could have another fever tablet. Unfortunately he couldn't so Fiction just grabbed some water. When he got back Alpheus was sat up in bed, he was still shaking.

"Here."

When Alpheus had finished Fiction checked his temperature, he was getting worse.

"You're too warm, we're going to the hospital."

"No!"

"Alpheus we're going."

"I don't want to."

"Fine, I'm calling Kaiko."

"... fine I'll go."

"Great, let's get you to the car."

Fiction is concerned about his new son.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's