Chapter-28

.Wait-.

(Time skip to 3 hours)

1st POV

I woke by hearing the busy sounds of the street. I'm guessing that the festival is going to be starting soon. As I was about to get up, I feel something fluffy.

...

And I swear when I saw what it was... Or who it was... I think I just have a heart attack- mah boi Eijaz, you might literally kill me one day by your cuteness-

I moved slowly and carefully to not wake him up, but he just have to purr and nuzzle. I have to resist. I have to. If I pet him know he might even woke up, ruining the masterpiece-

I have mental crisis. But eventually... I lost to my feline person side to reasoning that I might have missed something important-

I gave in to my urges. I pet him to which he moved his position to now hugging my hand that was patting him. I just continued. My brain was still working but still processing what a blessing sight I am seeing.

Wait-

Sybyl?

*(/Yes. Dear host?\)*

You can save an island right? But can you save memories inside your storage, like a picture?

*(/Yes. I can dear host. Would you like to tr-\)*

Capture this moment. NOW-

<Time skip to 30 minutes later>

After I was done cherishing these lovely memories in Sybyl's storage. Me and Eijaz was now walking on the busy streets.

I really wish I could continue, but Eijaz eventually woke up so I had to stop. To not make me look weird. When he woke up at that time, I was smiling at him because of how cute he was when he was rubbing his eyes to make the tiredness go away.

And when he saw my smile, his white fur suddenly goes a bit shady red. I new that he was embarrassed, but I can't help but chuckle. He was just too cute for a feline lover like me.

And when we prepared for the look out tonight to atleast find some clues about who the culprit is, we decided that we split up to cover more ground.

I also don't have to worry about Eijaz because I gave him a mini scarf to fit in his fox form. It wasn't any ordinary scarf, it was a scarf that has a barrier surrounding the user. It will also inform me by Sybyl if someone attacked him.

And I also did not forget to picture the sight-

(Please hold-)

I can't risk him getting attacked. I know that he is strong and all, but I also don't want any trouble to the point that I stand out and our cover will be revealed. So I just told him that when he is attacked just run and come back to me.

So I am not that really worried. And I also trust Eijaz to not engage like I told him to, only to run away when there is danger.