my black arse in a textbook

How would any nineteen year old girl deal with the fact that she transmigrated into a text book?

Anger rose in Denise's heart, at the same time, depression started to swell up in her. Her world was collapsing into itself; all the pieces crushing against each other and compacting into tinier pieces until they disappeared.

She was angry because she was dealing with an non examinable topic in Asian mythology. Most of all, it wasn't under her course so it didn't concern her at all.

She was depressed because no matter how she thought about it, the reason for her arrival in the Stone Age era was because of that stupid e-textbook. She only looked at it for a second (about three hours and thirty eight minutes). How did it drag her all the way here?

Denise's conclusion of teleportation was reasonable; springing from the basis of Hollywood's insistence on constantly producing movies around the stupid theme.

It was because of that Hollywood knowledge that she put together her theory. According to that, it was always the idiot that finds a relic, a cave, some ancient mysterious script or something like that, that was swept off to some planet, attached to some evil, or went back in time.

But she didn't want any of that. All she wanted was to chase the bag.

(A/N; the reference here is the money bag.)

'So what the hell is this?' she asked herself, 'Jumanji? Into the jungle? Alice in wonderland? Charlie and the chocolate factory?'

Worst of all, she still remembered the title of the e-textbook; Age of Stone and Grit: Civilization Analysis, The scope of Asian anthropology.

Denise threw her head back and stomped all over the place in a mini tantrum. She somehow got teleported into a textbook! Where the hell would she find the e-textbook to take her back?

"You," the wolf pushed her shoulder, "the summoning!" He reminded her.

She looked at the wolf. The image of the wolf had really down graded in her eyes. She felt that she wasn't afraid of it as much as she used to be.

The sight of the wolf gave her a sudden determination to see whatever gods dragged her into such a predicament, rosing sharply in her.

She nodded at the wolf with great motivation and spoke with an almighty conviction, "let's call those gods. And if they don't come, let's drag heaven to hell."

She walked forward, raised her hands to the sky and took in a deep breath-

She turned back to the wolf, "how exactly do they surmon a beast god?"

In a moment of realization, it hit the wolf that maybe she didn't have a beast god at all. Seeing how green she was on the matters. If she really did have beast god mate, he would have already arrived to take her away unless he were hurt so terribly he died. But who wouldn't feel the impact of a dying beast god?

Ascending to the beast god level could be felt by everyone in all corners of the seasons. A fight that would potentially kill a beast god would be felt everywhere. Their death would send energies around as though announcing to the world.

Besides, what kind of mate would leave their female unattended in such a forest? Especially with another male?

So there is no beast god. She doesn't have a beast god.

The wolf grinned. With a focused penetrating gaze of a hunter he stated simply, "call on their name."

As he expected, she was lost for any names to call.

"There are also," he stated quickly, "other methods."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

He smiled, "come closer," and shifted into his wolf.