Maggie Smith

"Now its time to introduce one of our Oldest Cast members her name is The Amazing Maggie Smith". 

" Oh Heavens She looks old,'' McGonagall exclaimed

" I mean how old are you?'' Draco Looked over at McGonagall.

'' You don't ask your Elders their age Boy" McGonagall stared down at Draco who just shifted his attention.

" I mean you should see the photos when she was younger so Vintage and Beautiful" Loki explained as she pulled up the photo. 

The Theatre was stunned

The Theatre was stunned. Nobody could move and even speak. At least some did speak.

" Minerva-" Dumbledore looked at McGonagall who was smiling at herself.

" That's exactly how I Looked like when i was younger," She smiled.

" You Looked beautiful," Luna told McGonagall which she smiled in response.

" I suddenly feel Lucky to have danced with her. Ron munched on some popcorn.

" Ew" Hermione whispered both in disgust of his food habit and his statement.

" I hope Mother Looked like that" Fred commented.

" Most Likely not" George laughed " Women can't even tell the difference between us".

" If Mother Looked like that suddenly I would respect her more cause i want to Look like her " Ginny smiled.

" Now This is a long one but let me tell you she is the most successful but I will cut it short " Loki started as the theater nodded " Dame Margaret Natalie Smith was born 28 December 1934 making her 87 years old. She is an English actress. With an extensive career on screen and stage beginning in the mid-1950s, Smith has appeared in over 60 films and 70 plays. The recipient of several accolades including two, academy awards , A Tony Award and four primetime Emmy award, a and four (making her one of few artists to achieve the "Triple Crown of Acting") in addition to seven BAFTA Awards , three Golden Globe awards and five Screen actors Guild award , she is one of Britain's most recognizable and prolific actresses, and was made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth in 1990 for contributions to the Arts, and a Contribution of Honor in 2014 for services to Drama. Smith began her career on stage as a student, performing at the Oxford Playhouse in 1952, and made her professional debut on Broadway in New Faces of '56. For her work on the London stage, she has won a record six Best Actress for Evening standards awards The Private Ear and The Public Eye (both 1962),Hedda Gabler (1970), Virginia (1981),The Way of the world (1984), Three Tall Woman (1994), and A German Life (2019). On screen, Smith first drew praise for the crime film No where to go (1958), for which she received her first nomination for a (BAFTA) award. Smith played Professor Minerva McGonagall in the Harry potter Film series(2001–2011). She has 2 sons who are also Actors and has 5 grandchildren" There was a lot of surprise noises.

" A Dame" Hermione questioned " From the Queen herself" .

" Yes," Loki smiled under her cloak.

" I will now call you Dame my excellency" Dumbledore told a very smiley McGonagall.

" Dame is a pretty small title' Draco Scoffed.

"May I remind you that you have no title?" Loki Turned towards Draco's attention on The right end of the theater.

Draco kept quiet for so Long that People had suspected that he had apparated.

Though Hermione was laughing.

" She has grandchildren" Luna commented on which Ginny agreed to smile.

" I see all My Students as My Grandchildren so that would be Thousands" McGonagall smiled while Snape, who was really trying to avoid the conversation.

" Well No we will continue to react to a very short clip of a movie that Maggie smith was in that's about 30 seconds " Loki proceeded.

"Putting it Bluntly, Do you Think Robert was thrown into the tower prematurely " Maggie says in acting

*Her Chair Swivels*

* Fred Snorted while everybody Laughed only Draco chuckled in the corner*

"Old woman," Draco whispered.

" Good Things what am I sitting " Maggie asks her company.

" Swivel Chair" He responds.

" Swivel Chair? " Ron snorted, making everybody around him laugh.

" Oh, another modern brain wave" She asks.

" Not very Modern invented by Thomas Jefferson" He replies.

" Thomas Jefferson the 3rd president of the united states from 18-" Hermione was cut off by Loki.

" We don't need History Class In here Ms. Granger" Loki Levitated facing her.

Hermione only nodded.

" Why does everyday involve with a fight American" Maggie's states annoyed.

" It Truly does, doesn't it?" Snape Looked at his Colleagues who were busy still looking at the screen.

" I'll fetch you another one" Her company politely asks.

" No,No.No I'm a Good sailor" She tells him.

The Theatre started to Laugh.

" It will depend on the exact times of the end tale and the deed of gift" he responds finally answering her question in the first place.

* Clip ends*

The Theatre was laughing Loudly that Draco was giggling a bit hiding the fact that he was laughing and smiling.

" I actually own a swivel Chair" McGonagall comments.

" I don't want to use it for a fact before I fall off," Ron tells her.

" I would Like to see it " Neville tells McGonagall who smiles back at him.

" If you notice Carefully she was describing fighting with an American than tells herself she's a good sailor because of the war with The Americans" Hermione laughed but quieted down her laugh when nobody was really laughing.

" Any way" Loki faced them " We have one more actor to react to before-"

" We will be able to go back to Hogwarts" Snape cut her off.

" Actually no, I was going to say react to some clips surrounding your actors and actresses. I already have a list" Loki smiled at them under her cloak but they could notice a faint smirk.

Snape Rolled his eyes annoyed as Loki moved back to her stand.