Chapter 5 : The "Squire" in Shining Armor

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Kaoru's POV:

The first week had passed, and it was all lovely as usual. 

The preparations and plannings for the play were utterly magnificent, and everyone was working hard as they could.

It was still at the early stages of development, and I can't wait to perform such an endearing story onstage.

It really makes my heart float to know that one of my favorite stories to be adapted into a play, and thus I shall work my hardest.

To bring smiles, and share the joy to everyone is what I intend to do with this play after all.

Today was going to be a meeting with the person who will take the role of the outcast. Making some time for this was something I really did not expect due to a busy nature of a star, but it was wonderful nonetheless. 

Just like Chisato, he's a child star and celebrity, and it would be an honor to have someone perform in another play such as this.

I'm pretty sure people would be elated and motivated to work with such an experienced performer like him.

I can't help but feel excited about all of this, I've been through a ton of plays and been acting almost all of the time, but nothing has ever made me work so hard on a play than this.

I took a deep breath looked up the sky with a determined look plastered on my face, getting ready for another wonderful day.

...

But I couldn't help but wonder where a certain lad named Y/N L/N was.

It's been a week, and he is already a part of the Drama club, and yet he hasn't been attending the period ever since that time he stormed off.

And come to think of it, the last time I saw him and talked to him was at the bench at the park...

"What could be bothering that little kitten...?" I wondered to myself, as I took a stop and thought about him once again.

He did say that it was his first week, and considered the drama club as an option, but there must be really something bothering him that time...

...

Was it the area...? Or the play...? Was it the pressure of being there...?

...Or was it anyone of us...?

..Was it me...?

...

...

Ah, you know what...? It must be nothing... I shouldn't worry that much... He'll probably come around.

"Alas, I have to approach the Drama club... The scripts and acts are calling out to me..." I said to myself, as I made my way to the club.

After a while, I finally arrived at the drama club, and opened the door where I was immediately met by everyone.

"Ah! You made it Kaoru-san! Just in time!" Maya beamed up as usual.

"Ah~! Maya! It's such a lovely day today, isn't it~?" I replied, with my fleeting persona like I would always do. I was greeted by the other students and members of the club and...

"Ah, so you must be Seta-san..."

I turned to see a young and good looking man, with Blonde hair and Green eyes. He was wearing a different uniform from that of Haneoka's, and you can feel an aura of such experience and stardom. He was like a star shining in the night sky, a diamond in the rough.