Chapter 6 : Hii-chan's Dilemma

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Himari's POV:

"Man, what should I do with him...?"

I huffed as I ate my lunch with my buddies from Afterglow. It was a normal day, here in Haneoka, but I can't seem to turn Y/N-senpai around and get him back to the thing he loves; Acting.

Admittedly, he really isn't that skilled, but he genuinely loves helping out and doing it. It's just that, fate was pretty cruel to put him in a place full of assholes back in the day. So I thought that, heading off with a new start here at Haneoka, would be the best course of action...

But it's not working at all. It's been a few days and he hasn't even bothered to show up in any of the clubs at all...

...

With a summary of previous events, I haven't seen Y/N-senpai since that time he stormed off from the club room, because he saw a certain name he didn't want to see.

~Flashback~

Y/N-senpai was clenching his fist, as I continued to look in worry. At that moment, when I saw the name of Tatsumaki Yami, I didn't know what to do at all. All I wanted for Y/N-senpai was to move on, and help him get over his fears of the stage. 

All I wanted was for him to finally get over his past. But seeing Yami's name, it started to dawn on both of us that this will continue to haunt us for the rest of our lives.

Not being able to take it, he finally stood up, startling us.

"Y-Y/N-senpai?" I asked him, worried.

"Is there something wrong, Y/N-san?" Maya-senpai asked him as well.

"I'm sorry... Please excuse me..." He took his bag, and immediately left the room, with no plans of coming back to the club. With those memories probably roaming in his mind, there's no way 

"W-Wait!! Y/N-senpai!!!" I tried to call him back, but it was too late, as he shut the door, and walked away not even bothering to come back. I didn't want him to feel like an outcast, but those memories continue to circle him and drag him down... And that's something I wanted to fix, but I don't know what I should do.

~End of Flashback~

Man... What should I do...?

I was the one who gave him the idea to transfer here to Haneoka... 

...

Did I... Fail to make him feel better?

Did I... Screw it all up again?

...

I can't help but feel down, as I ate my Chocolate cornet.

"Ooh~! Hii-chan's thinking of something deep~!" Moca seemed to have called out my attention.

"Eh? M-Me?! N-No, I'm fine!" I looked at them, trying to reassure them it's nothing.

"Hii-chan~... Could it be...?" Moca leaned forward, with a serious and worried gaze. I tensed up the moment I saw her, and felt like it was something really serious-

"Hii-chan's been getting bigger again~?!" Moca cut off my thoughts, her smug smile plastered on her face once again.

...

"Mou~!!! You always take it too far, Moca!!!" I pouted at her statement.

"But seriously Himari, are you okay?" Tomoe then asked me as well. "You've been pretty silent ever since we got up here..."